Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Republic Officer Uniform?

Trols
04.20.2012 , 08:36 AM | #11
I would also go with the Pilot Uniform. Its the exact same model as the official CE version, only a slightly different colour.

http://www.torhead.com/item/2Wlxv52/...n-pilot-jacket
http://www.torhead.com/item/a2o9PZM/...officer-jacket

As for Imperial Uniforms I know the Imperial Agent and Sith Warrior can get the Hooligan set:
http://www.torhead.com/item/3b9rwJf/hooligans-jacket

I do believe there is a nearly similar set, but with a different colour available, possibly as a pvp set. It can be used for RP, but not much use in PvP. It is also medium Armour I think is my guess so Inquisitors is out of luck.

Seems Republic is actually better off in this particular regard than the republic.
Naturally, Imp side is better off when it comes to regular soldier armour. Atleast we who got the CE version was gifted with the super awesome Imperial Trooper set. Just make me sad is not available for everyone - and that Rep side isnt quite a "lucky".
Quartermaster Vazon:
Quartermaster of the Iron Hand
Siolo Odán:
M.D. and soon to be owner of Nar Shaddaa Free Clinic

Gyat
04.27.2012 , 07:48 AM | #12
Well that sucks, Ive been acquiring the peices for the Civ Pilot uniform (minus the helm, gonna look for a suitable cover later), not a bad set, but still shocked that there isn't a Republic uniform available. But at least now I know what my request will be when Bioware decides to look at the cosmetics for TOR :P, well that and barbers or something to change your character's look :P. I also discovered the formal outfit on Coruscant's social vender, nice set to be used for diplomats and what not . And seriously Imps get like 5 uniforms?
The Temple Defenders
Ebon Hawk
Cpt. Kael Ullan Aureav "Commander Korvik" C.O. of Temple

Kirameki
04.27.2012 , 07:50 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyat View Post
Well that sucks, Ive been acquiring the peices for the Civ Pilot uniform (minus the helm), not a bad set, but still shocked that there isn't a Republic uniform available. But at least now I know what my request will be when Bioware decides to look at the cosmetics for TOR :P, well that and barbers or something to change your character's look :P. I also discovered the formal outfit on Coruscant's social vender, nice set to be used for diplomats and what not . And seriously Imps get like 5 uniforms?

Hmm only have seen 3 so far. (Hooligan/Hammer station/ and dont remember where the white one came from.)

Time for my IA to look into it.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr
My refer a friend link

Trols
04.29.2012 , 04:28 AM | #14
I think the white one is a lvl 50 corellia drop.
Quartermaster Vazon:
Quartermaster of the Iron Hand
Siolo Odán:
M.D. and soon to be owner of Nar Shaddaa Free Clinic