Marauder Damage... ****

stephenjohnp

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, enjoy it while it lasts! They seriously overtuned Ravage. Most likely cause was because Juggs need it for their Veng spec and it was underperforming for them. Don't hate me though, I play Marauder and Jugg.

It is fine and Carnage had been bugged since release. Ravage was carnage main big burst dmg ability and it frequently failed or didn't hit or got interrupted. I will enjoy going back to Carnage spec as it is the one I leveled as.

Hahaha, enjoy it while it lasts! They seriously overtuned Ravage. Most likely cause was because Juggs need it for their Veng spec and it was underperforming for them. Don't hate me though, I play Marauder and Jugg.

Well, considering Juggernaut severely needs some form of buff, i hope they make a marauder version of Ravage and balance that.

Such a joke, kids crying because ravage hits hard on light armor? Get over it, carnage spec needed a buff and this was needed, veng for juggs needed this aswell, so quit trying to get attention because you got wrecked in your cent gear, if you are even lvl 50 my god. Edited by Chrishowee

We screamed this over and over again on the PTS, but Bioware didn't listen and most of the maras were like "it's fine, L2P". Well, it's not fine.

theres these things called knockbacks / stuns. they still stop ravage and have low cooldowns.

still kinda l2p.

that being said, it IS op when used with gore/precision slash. they should nerf that talent at the least

Funny thing is I see marauders complaining about doing less damage in WZs after patch.

The reason for that is simple. They no longer have the spamming healers to pad their DpS peen, cause they kill the healers way too fast now.

Its is TRUE. For the RAGE spec. It went down 25%'ish. I went down about 80K dmg average using this spec.

Guess I'm gonna try the new Carnage Spec. Cause Rage BLOWS atm.

Seriously? of all the things you should cry about marauders...ravage? like....seriously? srsly?!

I'm a rage jug and my base is up to 4400 and in soresu. Thats without relic/wz adrenal and 107cm.

If a mar does more dps than me, I'd hate to see it. You also have to take into account the pvp dmg boost. Itd be insane against fresh 50s