Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patching 1.2 Problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GuiguiMtl
04.12.2012 , 05:15 PM | #21
So nothing worked. I am still stucked at 58%... Damn !!
Solve that issue so that I can use my free (and last) month in swtor !

#WAITINGDIABLOIII

jmrntjb
04.12.2012 , 05:20 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by henhouse View Post
Well I had the same problem and just like launch, the solution was to unplug my router and plug the cable right into the PC. I don't know if its the same solution for everyone but it worked for me.

Best of luck.
Just tried that. Didn't work for me

lilliej
04.12.2012 , 05:23 PM | #23
Yup, going crazy.

Spoiler

GuiguiMtl
04.12.2012 , 05:27 PM | #24
I'm done. i just freed 20Gb useless on my HD and I am going tosave 20$ each month.

I'll save those to buy another game that is actually working.

jmrntjb
04.12.2012 , 06:20 PM | #25
Another patch tomorrow as described here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=404993

I wonder if that is going to fix our problem. I sure don't want to wait that long to find out if it will fix it!

Kit_Fist
04.12.2012 , 07:26 PM | #26
I am having problems as well. I completed the download and installation and I was on the select character page and I noticed one of my Characters has lost his hair and is now Bald, I also realised that my skill tree points have been reset and my customizations have been reset is that all part of the 1.2 update or not?

lilliej
04.12.2012 , 07:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kit_Fist View Post
I am having problems as well. I completed the download and installation and I was on the select character page and I noticed one of my Characters has lost his hair and is now Bald, I also realised that my skill tree points have been reset and my customizations have been reset is that all part of the 1.2 update or not?
I know that the skill tree reset is. Not sure about the hair, they may have taken that hair off the selection. I'm not sure. Make sure ya read the patch notes! It tells everything that is being changed, taken off, or whatever.

jmrntjb
04.12.2012 , 08:43 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kit_Fist View Post
Here are some people that lost their hair as well!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=404406

jmrntjb
04.13.2012 , 01:15 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jobei View Post
That could work if you have two computers with TOR installed in both.

I uninstalled and re-installed the game.
That was the only way I got it to work.