Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira's voice is borked now

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Goretzu
04.12.2012 , 11:28 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jett-Rinn View Post
That outhouse wisdom and five bucks will by you a small flavored coffee at Starbucks; welcome to the human race enjoy your stay.
Wisdom is wisdom, what you take from it is always up to you.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Goretzu
04.12.2012 , 12:22 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
Wisdom is wisdom, what you take from it is always up to you.
I honestly can't understand why this complaint is "ok" and yet this complaint is "not ok".

Both are about something not working correctly.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

CorellianWannabe
04.12.2012 , 01:10 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
I honestly can't understand why this complaint is "ok" and yet this complaint is "not ok".

Both are about something not working correctly.
Because he needs to hear Kira's voice actor more than he cares about clown armor? You have to have your priorities..

Bloodstorm
04.12.2012 , 01:42 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Believe it or not, some bugs don't show up until the update goes Live. Beta testing just can't replicate Live conditions.
False sound was already quite broken on the PTS, never seen a released game with sound so buggy, it's 2012 BW we espect sound to work in games...

JovethGonzalez
04.12.2012 , 01:50 PM | #35 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thank you for reporting this issue. It has been escalated and is being looked into at the moment. We'll keep you posted on any new developments.

thebigdoubleu
04.12.2012 , 01:56 PM | #36
In addition to Kira's voice, has anyone noticed that her lightsaber is a LOT louder. This wouldn't be a problem, but as we know, there's a bug when she doesn't holster her lightsaber when out of combat from before 1.2 that seems to be present still.
Build three farms and a barracks.

Dzhokhar
04.12.2012 , 02:30 PM | #37
It sounds like the patch has demoralized everyone's companions and they're just phoning it in now.

Roshe
04.12.2012 , 02:48 PM | #38
My Kira and Nadia's lightsabers are always lit up (even when on my ship). It's a little aggravating hearing the constant hum of their weapons when running around, and the only ways I can turn them off at the moment are to 1) hop on my little speeder, 2) get a different companion, 3) un-equip their weapons, or 4) turn off my sound.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

KurganNazzir
04.12.2012 , 03:11 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by thebigdoubleu View Post
In addition to Kira's voice, has anyone noticed that her lightsaber is a LOT louder.
Yeah, all lightsabers are like this. People even posted about it on the PTS forums. I get the feeling it's a mass audio issue since it's companions, weapons, mounts, and whatever that droning noise on Carrick/Vaiken is.

If you don't know what I'm referring to with the mounts, it's that they are now one constant noise instead of having a more idling sound when you stop moving. I submitted a bug report just in case. Also, not sure if intended or not, Ambush on my Sniper sounds completely different and, frankly, odd. Not a huge deal, just kind of a shock when I first heard it.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

DarthKaine
04.12.2012 , 04:24 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Roshe View Post
My Kira and Nadia's lightsabers are always lit up (even when on my ship). It's a little aggravating hearing the constant hum of their weapons when running around, and the only ways I can turn them off at the moment are to 1) hop on my little speeder, 2) get a different companion, 3) un-equip their weapons, or 4) turn off my sound.

Hope this gets fixed soon.
Yep got it on Kira and Azshara. Now happening on my ship with Lord Scourge who to put it bluntly now looks like he has a red lightsaber shoved up his bottom
It's in the Fraking Ship!