Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 Color Crystal Vendor?

Zeray
04.13.2012 , 05:29 AM | #11
Well, pretty sad for you that you didn't notice it, although it was anounced in the patch notes. The white one is gone forever, so far (sure it will return someday).

There are no purple shematics to learn or buy somewhere. But, as artifice was the only one without shematics (exept the pink crystal), this could be the way to get it.

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I got an artifice shematic (for a shield). There are shematics for high-end colour crystals, but these are the standard ones. Blue, yellow, orange, etc. From the PvP Vendor.

A new world boss has been added on Voss, a good canditate for new color crystal shematics. Maybe you get a group and have a look.

Something that I am going to post as a suggestion are colour crystals and shematics for the lower levels. This game puts so much attention to the lower level, so why are the most wanted colours for lvl 50 only? People would buy them on low levels too, even if they are expensive. That would really increase the gaming experience for many.

Karkais
04.13.2012 , 05:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Moreh View Post
I'm actually incredibly unhappy. Due to real life work, I haven't been able to follow SWTOR news in 2 months, and just learned TODAY (1.2 LAUNCH DAY) that the white crystal was available until EXACTLY 5 HOURS BEFORE I LEARNED ABOUT IT!

Mildly frustrated right now...
It cost 2,5 million credits, if that helps..
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

G_u_n_s_m_o_k_e
04.14.2012 , 05:48 PM | #13
The schematics can be obtained from the worldbosses (Primal Destroyer / snowblind) i havent found a place that sells the schematics yet....

The crystal needed to make them either has to be obtained from defeating a boss after visiting tatooine / hoth to get buffs first; and you need to have a 4 man party to kill him.

They may have implemented other ways since the patch.

Tigzie
04.17.2012 , 11:02 AM | #14
So basically the people that exploited the start game to get millions of credits could afford the crystal and others couldnt shocker that BW would think of a stupid idea like that, bring the vendor back everyone loved that guy and my jedi consular has a date with him!! lol

Cancrizans
04.17.2012 , 11:10 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Moreh View Post
I'm actually incredibly unhappy. Due to real life work, I haven't been able to follow SWTOR news in 2 months, and just learned TODAY (1.2 LAUNCH DAY) that the white crystal was available until EXACTLY 5 HOURS BEFORE I LEARNED ABOUT IT!

Mildly frustrated right now...
There is just no way you have a job so demanding that you can't take 5-10 minutes to read the news on the SWTOR site once a week...
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

DClarkNV
04.17.2012 , 11:13 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tigzie View Post
So basically the people that exploited the start game to get millions of credits could afford the crystal and others couldnt shocker that BW would think of a stupid idea like that, bring the vendor back everyone loved that guy and my jedi consular has a date with him!! lol
I can understand ( well, maybe a very minute amount) your frustration with this vendor going away. However, most folks didn't exploit the game to rack up credits, they just played the game. With 3 toons at level 50, I had over 7.5 mil credits, mainly from doing the daily missions to upgrade my equipment.

In a nutshell, you gonna just have to get over the vendor not being there. It's not like they didn't prepare everyone for this weeks and weeks ago........

Cancrizans
04.17.2012 , 11:14 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tigzie View Post
No one exploited anything. If you got to 50 in a reasonable amount of time and did anything like PvE dailies, WZs, Space Missions, or really anything besides sitting at fleet all day twiddling your thumbs, and didn't blow your credits like a shopaholic, it was very easy to get 2.5 million credits by the time 1.5 went live, not to mention by the time it was taken down.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Militum
04.17.2012 , 11:21 AM | #18
I call BS on not knowing the vendor would be removed. BW did a great job of warning everyone and making it VERY clear they would be removing the vendor in 1.2

Nice troll post.
Starwidow <RPers>

Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity. - Hippocrates

Vagessel
04.17.2012 , 11:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ekwalizer View Post
All but the white crystal are now craftable.

It was announced when the vendor was placed in game with 1.1.5 that the vendor would go away with 1.2.
Unfortunately, at the present time it seems there's barely anyone crafting them. I've seen a couple of magentas but no cyans or purples at the GTN. And once I do I fully expect them to be posted for absurd prices for at least a few months. So it just plain sucks.
" . . . the only time I realize that I'm not having fun is when I read these boards."

Diviciacus
04.17.2012 , 11:37 AM | #20
I want to know where the Purple/Cyan crystal patterns are. I haven't seen any anywhere.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.