Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 Color Crystal Vendor?

DJMayhem
04.12.2012 , 08:13 AM | #1
What happened to the color crystal vendor? I was aware that the White Crystal was being removed from the game, but I didn't know that the vendor was being removed too. How do you acquire the Cyan or Purple color crystals now?

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks.
"Your tongues can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"

DJMayhem
04.12.2012 , 08:46 AM | #2
bump for answers!
"Your tongues can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"

Bgartz
04.12.2012 , 08:49 AM | #3
I am not 100% sure but I believe the other colors (purple, cyan) can be obtained via artifice now

Tatumsa
04.12.2012 , 08:50 AM | #4
When he went in they said that he would only last until 1.2 hit.

People really need to learn to read more.

QuiJonPed
04.12.2012 , 09:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DJMayhem View Post
What happened to the color crystal vendor? I was aware that the White Crystal was being removed from the game, but I didn't know that the vendor was being removed too. How do you acquire the Cyan or Purple color crystals now?

Any insight would be helpful.

Thanks.
BW stated that teh Vendor would only be present up to the release of 1.2.

It was a case of get in there quick before it was removed

ekwalizer
04.12.2012 , 09:34 AM | #6
All but the white crystal are now craftable.

It was announced when the vendor was placed in game with 1.1.5 that the vendor would go away with 1.2.

Moreh
04.12.2012 , 03:00 PM | #7
I'm actually incredibly unhappy. Due to real life work, I haven't been able to follow SWTOR news in 2 months, and just learned TODAY (1.2 LAUNCH DAY) that the white crystal was available until EXACTLY 5 HOURS BEFORE I LEARNED ABOUT IT!

Mildly frustrated right now...
{[Θ]██████████████████████████████████████)

Delekahn
04.12.2012 , 04:55 PM | #8
If anyone knows, please tell me how to get a purple color crytal schematic or point me to where I can find out. And please let it not include lvl 50 stuff or PVP.

Bioware, why does it hurt the game to sell lower level purple color schems on the Artifice trainer? Why?

StickmanRyan
04.12.2012 , 04:56 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ekwalizer View Post
All but the white crystal are now craftable.

It was announced when the vendor was placed in game with 1.1.5 that the vendor would go away with 1.2.
How do I learn to craft the others? Im lvl 400 Artifice and went to the artifice trainer but they arent there

RedWolfe
04.13.2012 , 05:08 AM | #10
You can recieve the Blue and Reds through the Daily Commidation vendor for 20 dailies each.