Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

inheritance mainhand weapon construction kit

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
inheritance mainhand weapon construction kit

Blonc
04.12.2012 , 07:44 AM | #1
Does this show up for all the chars that finish the first chapter? Seems a bit iffy if it's only usuable once otherwise. I got one each for my consular and sith warrior but they aren't tradable crossfaction.

Archimedees
04.12.2012 , 11:39 AM | #2
I think so. Where exactly can I trade this in? Or better question, how does it work?

CVSiN
04.12.2012 , 11:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Blonc View Post
Does this show up for all the chars that finish the first chapter? Seems a bit iffy if it's only usuable once otherwise. I got one each for my consular and sith warrior but they aren't tradable crossfaction.
yes they are . I sent mine and credits across to my Pub nub..

cross faction same legacy mail does work..
Darth Vixi L50 Sith Marauder
Sixxie L50 Operative
Fragged L50 Merc

DieAlteHexe
04.12.2012 , 11:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Archimedees View Post
I think so. Where exactly can I trade this in? Or better question, how does it work?
Not sure for Imps but for Republic, out in front of Senate Tower in Coruscant, just near the left (facing the tower) set of stairs going down.

The item that was in your mailbox (if that's where you obtained it) is good for one item. I got something on my level 31 scoundrel that was good for a level 14 blaster, I think it was.

I'm confused but I expect that is because I haven't figured something out.

Hope that helps (marginally) and someone can chime in with where they are turned in on the Empire side.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'm not Spartacus.

Sunleth
04.12.2012 , 11:49 AM | #5
Dromund Kaas. There's a line of 4 Legacy vendors just before you hit the Market area.

At least, that's where they were on PTS.

I probably should have checked if you can get the item back after you buy a weapon. Though somehow I doubt it since it's only for a lvl 14 weapon and you can always get another token from another character who's finished chapter 1.
Bioware created a MMORPG without combat log, PTS character copy, and a barber/cosmetic surgeon. But, they did give us a RPG with tons of voice acting and individual storylines!

Archimedees
04.12.2012 , 12:26 PM | #6
thanks

afloridaboy
04.12.2012 , 12:29 PM | #7
So the item you get with that construction kit isn't akin to an heirloom item that grows in power as you level?

If it doesn't, what exactly is the point of spending 4x1000 fleet commendations on the other available pieces?

Dayln
04.12.2012 , 12:34 PM | #8
It is an item construction kit you can send to a new alt that would provide a nice thing for them at level 14

It isnít for the character that receives it, it is a gift for them to give to an alt, when redeemed it will provide an appropriate item for that alt.

It is just a little token gift for one of your higher level characters to give to a lower level alt
I have a bad feeling about this

Blonc
04.12.2012 , 02:08 PM | #9
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Seems like you also have to make sure that the char you send the kit to is slotted into your legacy tree.

So again, thanks to all (except that twit that called me a nub, he can go try molest a wampa^^)

Fizbanic
04.12.2012 , 02:11 PM | #10
Seems a waste for my Op whose attacks are based off their Blade which is off hand more then their main hand.

I get in 4 shots off hand for every mainhand I use so this item does them no good.
ThyBountyHunter Mercenary Bounty Hunter
Conclave Atrum Empire Guild | Conclave Lumen Republic Guild