Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MOX Raid / Solo Meters

charlitoH
04.15.2012 , 06:39 AM | #41
Hi,

We tried your tool and it works great!!

I have one feature request:
If possible, can you add a pop up showing the dot timers? see http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/do-timer

snazbaz
04.15.2012 , 06:47 AM | #42
We started using this last night and it works really nicely. Only feedback I'd have right now is can you make it ignore healing from CC's.

Uncommonname
04.15.2012 , 07:44 AM | #43
I don't know if the current log output supports this, but is there any way to count shields as part of amount healed?

(Or even just to see how much damage the shields are preventing)

Ginnai
04.15.2012 , 08:22 AM | #44
Thanks to everyone for using my tool and providing feedback, I am taking note of the suggestions here. There have been a couple comments about tracking shields/absorbtion. Right now, the log shows you when you absorb something, but not the person who cast the absorbing effect. So, in the event of a sorcerer shield, they can see they cast the shield, but they have no way of knowing when it activates. For now, I could show all damage you absorb (regardless of the source), but that's purely a limitation of the logfile. I'm not sure how they would fix this since right now absorbs are shown inline with damage entries, but it would require a change in the logging to track accurately. I might be able to come up with a workaround to track it correctly, but I'll admit that isn't on the top of my list. Thanks again for all the suggestions.
Server: Helm of Graush
Guild: Memories of Xendor http://memoriesofxendor.com
Live Meters: http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/

Qonor
04.15.2012 , 09:13 AM | #45
Are most of you using the web parser or the desktop parser? I haven't tried the desktop parser yet.
Marqus Deception Assassin
Maelstrom Empire Guild
Jedi Covenant PvE East Server

AzazaelLoki
04.15.2012 , 09:48 AM | #46
The concern that my guild has is that the software updates itself automatically. Meaning at any time you could decide to throw in some less than nice code. Without someone else verifying the code is good we are all skeptical of using it. What about getting someone like zoopercat the code so they can verify you aren't doing anything shady?

Onibubu
04.15.2012 , 11:03 AM | #47
First, thanks for this awesome tool.
I have one suggestion.

When I have the Raid Damage Dealt Window open it doesnt show the DPS from every Member.

Could you do something like this? :
RAID DAMAGE DEALT RAIDDPS (OVERALL DAMAGE)

Member a DPS (Damage Dealt) BAR Percentage
Member b DPS (Damage Dealt) BAR Percentage
etc.

For now it only shows the Damage Dealt from everyone and I have to calculate the DPS myself.
In the Singleplayer Mode of your tool it shows my DPS, so this should not be to hard to implement.
Knights of the Shadows, Vanjervalis Chain - Republik
T1:10/10 NM T2:4/4 HM
http://knightsoftheshadows.de/

AluFTWsw
04.15.2012 , 12:59 PM | #48
I still have a problem after i trun to run it it cant connect and get the files. So a friend mailed me the files. When i use the program i can only use solo mode. I cannot connect to get a raid group to see raid dps. Cannot connect to raid key. Disable antivirues and Firewall so nothing is on.

JLapp
04.16.2012 , 09:41 AM | #49
Just wanted to say that I have been using this, and overall seems to work well.

However, I have noticed that (as some others have mentioned) that leaving combat seems to screw things up (either though dieing or using my in-combat stealth ability).

Everything is split into encounters which I assume is recorded by entering combat. I think having something that aggregates between fights (and something we can actively reset) would be helpful. In an operation, I'd think I'd prefer to use it as such:

1: All fights up to 1st boss. (Encounter 1)
2: Reset Meter: First boss fight (Encounter 2)
3: Reset Meter: Trash between Boss 1 and Boss 2 (encounter 3)
4: Reset Meter: Boss 2 (Encounter 4)
...etc.

I think having an option to do that would be useful.

Just a thought.

RefugeASSASSIN
04.16.2012 , 10:21 AM | #50
I keep getting .Net errors when using it after a few minutes. Any idea what may be causing this? I can try to reinstall/update the versions of .Net I have to see if that fixes, but I have 1.1 and 4.0. Which version is this using?
Keefan Noonan
Darkness Tankasin
Jedi Covenant