Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MOX Raid / Solo Meters

Juicedturtle
04.25.2012 , 12:11 AM | #111
Awesome work with this!
YEAH STARWARS!

Reinholt
04.25.2012 , 01:48 AM | #112
Thanks Gianni, I showcase this mod in my stream every night we do Ops, I hope just through me showcasing it you get more downloads because I love it.
Rein the Revanite on TwitchTV Marauder PvP/E Tips, Tricks and Fun.

JuicyJustice
04.25.2012 , 08:19 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
Same thing happening to me. Worked fine for the first weeks and now nothing as of yesterday.
same, i can't get it to connect to update, always say unable to update at this time

JLapp
04.25.2012 , 09:13 AM | #114
It has been working good for me. Have seen some issues with the raid data on the website (EV log last night ends at the council and doesn't have SOA).

But the live logging works great and and fun to play with in a group.

One thing I would like is to be able to see who is connected to a raid key before having to enter a fight.

DarkhorseForLife
04.25.2012 , 09:18 AM | #115
Hey Guys,

A lot of people posting here about the archiving of data on the website (where you enter your raid key) isn't working quite right. This is potentially the most difficult thing to get working right for a lot of reasons, but I assure you Ginnai is definitely working on it. I'm trying to push him to focus on this as much as possible because it's my top priority as MoX's raid leader as well !

Patience. The raid archiving is getting better with each update.
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Splaktar
04.25.2012 , 10:14 AM | #116
Thanks for the great tool. Keep up the good work!
Splaktar - Arsenal Mercenary [55] - Master Armormech (UT/Slicing)
Samas - Engineering Sniper [42] - Armstech (Scavenging/Investigation)
Pak'Cafan - Jedi Covenant

DkSharktooth
04.25.2012 , 10:25 AM | #117
Hey awesome meters.

Might I request a drop down menu for the raid just like for the personal tab where we can go back to previous bosses to check the statistics? Thanks.

Drewhat
04.25.2012 , 10:46 AM | #118
Hey could we make an effort to try and mine our log files for solid numbers on enrage timers? I haven't seen a comprehensive list out there yet, and this should make it much easier to find out! I'm going to go back and check my HM EV data.

Arovien
04.26.2012 , 12:02 PM | #119
First off, great job mate. Best parser I've used for TOR thus far.

I've ran into an issue where the raid logs are not recorded when raid members and I are on my ship dpsing an operation training dummy. Those that were in the raid (dpsing the dummy) had no issues in an actual operation run.

Excuse me if I am missing something. Thanks in advance.
Aro'Vien - Sage Healer

Feoktist
04.26.2012 , 11:38 PM | #120
Thanks for adding tanking-relevant statistics into the output recently =)

There is one speculation that should be cleared out of the way, the sooner the better:
Quote: Originally Posted by havadroid View Post
So a fellow guildie had his subscription banned for a week for using Mox Parser. Could a Bioware person explain this please? There are numerous threads about data parsers, and the combat logs were built intentionally to be parsed obviously. The only hint of a reply he got was that the program was accessing internal memory instead of the file.
Do you have any further information on this? And did you consider opening the code to stop such speculations for good?
Nightmare Lands EX-Star Wolves [RU] (not for hire)
Feoktist (Jedi Shadow)
Brenda (Scoundrel)