Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MOX Raid / Solo Meters

DamenX
04.22.2012 , 11:19 AM | #101
Ya i'm having the same exact issue with the norton. When i try to sync to guild it just closes out and i get a msg for quaratine. The funny thing is it was workin great the first sweek of the patch. It did'nt have a issue till the update. Can anyone give me a way fix this or to stop my norton form closing it? if there is even a way?

Ginnai
04.23.2012 , 12:31 PM | #102
I'm sorry to hear that people are having problems with anti-virus applications. I assure you there is nothing malicious in my application. I've ran my files through the scanner at https://www.virustotal.com/ and nothing is being flagged by any of the vendors on there. If you wish to continue using the tool, there should be a way to mark the files as safe to prevent them from being quarantined and allow them to run. There are 2 executables that are involved. The first is RunParser.exe that you get from downloading the zip file off of my site. When RunParser.exe runs for the first time, one of the files it will download is MOXDesktopParser.exe. Both of these should be marked as safe if you are having problems. I apologize to those who are having problems and I wish I knew why my files are being flagged.
Server: Helm of Graush
Guild: Memories of Xendor http://memoriesofxendor.com
Live Meters: http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/

AluFTWsw
04.23.2012 , 03:47 PM | #103
I still have connection issues here cant download, can't connect to raid DPS. All is good on my end with network. Running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate with a Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 mainboard (integrated realtek network card). No firewalls no nothing.

quex
04.23.2012 , 05:14 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by michael- View Post
anyone know a way to fix the problem where my group can see my on the raid damage dealt, but i cant see me or them?
I have the exactly same problem. My raid group can see my info (damage, healing etc) but i am not getting any data from other raid members. The personal tab is working properly but the all raid tabs (healing, damage) are blank. I know i am properly connected since my info is displayed for my guildies.

Xymaxx
04.23.2012 , 10:57 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Xymaxx View Post
Any chance you would be considering implementing threat done?

*facepalm* I just noticed the todo-list everyone is talking about!

snowmon
04.24.2012 , 02:31 AM | #106
do we have anywhere to upload are data to yet like world of logs? so we can analyse the data over a grander scale ?
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Edgedy
04.24.2012 , 03:12 AM | #107
When you input a raid key, it links to the website and you can check all of your logs there with the raid key.

Swuge
04.24.2012 , 09:09 AM | #108
Having trouble unzipping the file.
When extracting files to a new folder the only two files that come out are the Readme file and the Runparser. After selecting the Runparser option it fails to update or install anything. Do i need to have swtor active with combat logs on for it to install?
~Let them hate, so long as they fear~
The Gray Order- The Shadowlands

SilverBlink
04.24.2012 , 10:29 AM | #109
Several guildies have used it now, and we love it. Is there no way for it to pick up healing when not in combat tho? Keep up the great work!
Inalleon - 50 Darkness Assassin <Ascension Theory>
Mirage - 50 Medicine Operative <Ascension Theory>
Noellani - 50 Seer Sage <Heros for Hire>
Lunnamaria- 50 Mercenary <Ascension Theory>

ZenoDnB
04.24.2012 , 10:54 AM | #110
Loving this tool, thanks for making it! Keep up the good work!