Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aussie Character Transfers

Bocek
04.17.2012 , 03:15 PM | #101
Is there actually going to be an email sent about this form? A lot of people don't come to this site so they will never know about this from they need to fill buy the 24th. This isn't very far away.

Very poorly handled ....... again.

Chiramu
04.17.2012 , 03:22 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocek View Post
Is there actually going to be an email sent about this form? A lot of people don't come to this site so they will never know about this from they need to fill buy the 24th. This isn't very far away.

Very poorly handled ....... again.
You can get to the transfer request through your Account page on SWTOR.com . I just put my request in to transfer .

Gaiter
04.17.2012 , 03:23 PM | #103
I can see the form, but cant select anything or change anything. Its just blacked out.. QQ

StephenReid
04.17.2012 , 03:25 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Bocek View Post
The form issues are being worked on right now, and I'm told should be resolved in the next couple of hours.

An email will be sent to those eligible when we're satisifed everything's working correctly.

Gaiter
04.17.2012 , 03:27 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
The form issues are being worked on right now, and I'm told should be resolved in the next couple of hours.

An email will be sent to those eligible when we're satisifed everything's working correctly.
Love it Stephen! Thanks for reply

Ehgreiz
04.17.2012 , 03:28 PM | #106
thanks Stephen, appreciate the response, was getting concerned about not seeing any Eligible characters on the form even tho i have like 5 eligible toons lol
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓庀世שש仄勼▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Padarik
04.17.2012 , 03:32 PM | #107
Likewise went to fill out the form and my gut went "oh no what am I doing wrong" lol

ElectricFlea
04.17.2012 , 04:12 PM | #108
ty bioware

Froodlemaster
04.17.2012 , 04:20 PM | #109
Shame it's only eligible to characters before February 28th. Why you chose that date is beyond me, due in part to myself having a few level 20's-30's after that date. Ah well, guess I'm just going to make whole new characters. Wonder if server populations will be somewhat lower due to Aussies jumping ship. I know Swiftsure will be.

Ehgreiz
04.17.2012 , 04:21 PM | #110
just got email from bioware saying you can register for the transfers now. but i have NO CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM even tho i have at least 4 characters on the Swiftsure that are eligible for the free transfer.

whats going on here?
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓庀世שש仄勼▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)