Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

que times are rediculously long...pre-order refunds available?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
que times are rediculously long...pre-order refunds available?

comevo
12.17.2011 , 12:55 AM | #1
why can we not choose charecters then log the charecter into a server i got my couple of toons on a server and want to play them but am in a que for 2 hours and still says estimated time 1hour 50 mins.I am a huge fan have been waiting for along time pre-ordered 7/29 but this is rediculous we need to be givin a server transfer option or something cause if i got to wait to playt every night then ima return cause i WORK and only have about 2 hours a night to play and dont want to be in a que .......ill go back to conan for my pvp if this will be the case and will be looking for a refund

Darthshnooky
12.17.2011 , 12:56 AM | #2
Roll on a new server. The time you spend in queue, you could be leveled back up in no time. Otherwise, have some patience and wait for it to get ironed out.

Glorykills
12.17.2011 , 12:57 AM | #3
Remember that this is still the very early beginnings of the game. Continue to be a little patient while the early stage kinks are worked out.

XIrOnY
12.17.2011 , 01:00 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorykills View Post
Remember that this is still the very early beginnings of the game. Continue to be a little patient while the early stage kinks are worked out.
No this was an issue in BETA. ALOT of things that were issues in beta are still an issue. That is just fail. Beta is for them to fix this ****. Not just keep it in the game. ********.

Starhaze
12.17.2011 , 01:01 AM | #5
BUMP.... Just Waiting for Bioware to do something... Come on customer service, let us know your taking this seriously.

jedimindeye
12.17.2011 , 01:02 AM | #6
Patience is for a Jedi...

comevo
12.17.2011 , 01:06 AM | #7
thats the problem all the pvp servers are maxed who the heck wants a toon on every server so he can play? i am a casual player and dont have time to grind and loot decent gear so my toon doesnt suck

Cyloe
12.17.2011 , 01:12 AM | #8
Love how people cry for refunds or they should get something soon as something happens that does not favor them. This is the same ole thing that happens to every mmo launch. Blah blah. it will work its self out. Just gotta be calm and not the one that wants the quick something. Your not going to be a happy camper on launch day if your already this wild up.

jleslie
12.17.2011 , 01:26 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthshnooky View Post
Roll on a new server. The time you spend in queue, you could be leveled back up in no time. Otherwise, have some patience and wait for it to get ironed out.
LOL bioware gave server allocation absed on GUILDS before they released servers, they shot themselves in foot, its CRUNCH TIME, THEY CANT HANDLE THE CRUNCH REFUND REFUND REFUND

NecrosisZombie
12.17.2011 , 01:30 AM | #10
Patience as they all toast and party to all the money you just stuffed into their pockets... once they are done drinking and partying and the hang overs are gone... maybe they will get back to responding and helping. the customer support for this game is terrible and I have played a lot of MMO's over the years. This game by far has had the worst launch and customer support from the start.