Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some advice please

ahwell
04.12.2012 , 04:19 AM | #1
I have my first character to lev 50 ( jedi knight ) I have also started a second alt and i have found i can send goods and credits to each other as my second alt is a Trooper.

I was wondering if i started say a sith alt, will i be able to send at least credits through the mail system, i understand that goods may be a problem, light/dark side.

Does anyone know if bioware are planning to introduce a shared storage system to which all your characters on the same server would be able to access?

Many thanks for any replies/help, i really appreciate the time taken to respond

deusBAAL
04.12.2012 , 04:22 AM | #2
Since of today, with 1.2 release, you can send mails (credits+items) cross faction to your Alts. (no more mailing restriction in a Legacy)

Shared storage isnt in game yet, but I guess it will come eventually as a legacy feature.
Funny how PVP folks strive to become the best PK, while PVE folks know that PKs are just really really bad players.

FlippinFlapJack
04.12.2012 , 05:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by deusBAAL View Post
Since of today, with 1.2 release, you can send mails (credits+items) cross faction to your Alts. (no more mailing restriction in a Legacy)

Shared storage isnt in game yet, but I guess it will come eventually as a legacy feature.
For real? That is actually good to know. I'm glad we had this conversation.

I did notice that my sith character can't join my republic guild, is that changing?

amantheil
04.12.2012 , 06:00 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
For real? That is actually good to know. I'm glad we had this conversation.

I did notice that my sith character can't join my republic guild, is that changing?
That's not changing.

blur
04.12.2012 , 06:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ahwell View Post
I was wondering if i started say a sith alt, will i be able to send at least credits through the mail system, i understand that goods may be a problem, light/dark side.
Previously "no way". As of the new patch, "go for it".
Time spent following TOR pre-launch = 3 years
Time spent enjoying TOR before I was bored = 2 months
Account cancelled in sheer disbelief that this was Bioware's best effort