Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pureblood Jedi knight ideas *spoilers*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
Pureblood Jedi knight ideas *spoilers*

MorgothPl
04.12.2012 , 02:07 AM | #1
I was thinking about making one. I know it might make some of people frown, but it's not as bad as worgen DK :P so here are few of my ideas

1) sleeper cell - One of the Darths has a "great idea" using the
Spoiler
some of young pure bloods are conditioned and then their "finding" is orchestrated. In time of need only one keyword will be needed to make them obedient servant of Emperor. Some of the older pure bloods might even go through the conditioning willingly to serve Emperor.

2) the teachings of Keleth Ur were not destroyed in Dark Temple, but they were spread among group of young acolytes, who started to believe in lord's Ur teachings

3) revanite - as order of revanites start to gain in strength, its members are encouraged to learn also the Jedi way and infiltrate the order to explore the Jedi path of Revan

4)in Kotor 1 there was a group of acolytes fleeing from sith temple and hiding in valley of lords. What about some pure blood being deemed to weak by his fellow students, who flees the temple, and now try to seek Jedi way?

Katahn
04.12.2012 , 06:03 AM | #2
Between 15 and 25 years prior to the start of the game a group of Sith Purebloods became convinced, possibly through a vision from the Force or simply the same way any group of people might reach this consensus, that the Empire was doomed. Despite the strength of their people and the formidable military might of the Empire that the chaotic and self-destructive ways of the Sith Order would ultimately mean defeat for the Empire.

They decide to defect to the Republic and seek asylum among its people in exchange for whatever military, political, and social secrets they may have had. Perhaps this defection played into the Emperor's ultimate decision to seek the Treaty of Coruscant although it is far more likely it barely even registered at all.

The sith were settled in a remote world of the Republic and placed under Jedi "protection". Officially the rationale was they would be at risk of reprisals from their former comrades although the more real reason was no one in the Republic trusted them. As these Sith settled and started raising children those that were Force sensitive (most) were taken to be part of the Jedi Order.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!

Freyrr
04.12.2012 , 08:32 AM | #3
Why does everyone insist on tying their story to the class stories? I mean if half the smugglers I see are legit transporters for the Republic which makes them not smugglers at all why does your JK have to be a member of the Jedi order? I've planned to make a Sith Shadow since I heard about 1.2 and never once have I considered making him a Jedi. Instead I figure former Sith who due to a difference of beliefs abandoned the Sith and now works with the Republic against them. Honestly looking at the Sith I'm sure a lot of people have turned their back on their ways, most just don't survive it. The way I see it half the point of RP is to make your own story the way you want, don't tie yourself down and try and make everything fit into the box BioWare gave you. I've met people who RP all kinds of stuff, dancers, PIs, slaves, sound engineers. Just cause your class says Jedi doesn't mean you are forced to RP one.
Jade Company
Tyrr Voidbringer 50 Vanguard-The Legendary Captian Hiemdall Voidbringer 50 Gunslinger]Jormy 50 Sentina

Darth_Moonshadow
04.14.2012 , 03:59 AM | #4
How about this:

You are a Sith Pureblood because your human or whatever mother doinked a Sith Pureblood and you just take after him.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Saseav
04.14.2012 , 04:02 AM | #5
if you really want to get on everyones nerve? cult of jedi stealing babies.

otherwise, descendant of war captive. after all, they can't let prisoners use the force.. why not recondition them?
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

MORTTUUM
04.16.2012 , 12:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Saseav View Post
if you really want to get on everyones nerve? cult of jedi stealing babies.otherwise, descendant of war captive. after all, they can't let prisoners use the force.. why not recondition them?
Is that Jedi-sealing babies (that is, Babies who steal Jedi), or baby-stealing Jedi (that is, Jedis who steal babies)? LOL Seriously though, I was thinking the same for a Chiss Jedi because I like green/blue/yellow combinations, whereas red either means McDonalds (red & yellow) or Xmas (red & green), and red & blue just doesn't bear thinking about...
I hate violence. I'm just really, really prepared for Peace.

Malles
04.17.2012 , 01:31 PM | #7
As long as no one makes theirs a Drizzt Do'urden ripoff.

Any of those guys I see poking around on Ebon Hawk is getting trolled into the ground.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.

Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Guildrum
04.17.2012 , 01:35 PM | #8
I personally had an idea.

The Pureblood was born with a tumor known as a "conscience", and as a result, was banned from the Empire, decided to join the Jedi, and the Jedi decided, "Let's give this a shot."

Nah, I think that just a little imagination will go a long way in terms of new species-class combinations.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith