Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon loot

TheMaka
12.17.2011 , 12:39 AM | #1
I ran Black Talon several times on several different characters. Almost no loot dropped. The bosses dropped loot and a few of the mini-bosses (the big droids) dropped credits, but almost nothing else dropped at all.

This was in a 2 person group.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Daxr
01.03.2012 , 11:20 AM | #2
That just sounds like luck of the draw to me. Sometimes lots of loot drops off of trash, sometimes it doesn't.

As long as the bosses were still dropping loot it doesn't sound like there was an issue.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.03.2012 , 11:25 AM | #3
Wait, wait, wait.

The Black Talon weapons are sold by a vendor? Does that include the lightsabers Yadira Ban drops?

If that's true, where r they sold?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Shinnji
01.03.2012 , 12:11 PM | #4
They are sold by the vendor in Dromund Kaas spaceport just before you get out to the planet.

Omerin
01.03.2012 , 01:15 PM | #5
Could someone clarify if Black Talon Inquisitor's Lower Robe, Headgear and Focus drops at all in the Flashpoint or whether they are sold in some sort of specialty vendor?

I have done the instance 6 times now and they did not drop nor have I seen them on any other player. I searched the web as well and there was no information as to how one could obtain them.

Thank you,

OI

Shadowclaimer
01.03.2012 , 01:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Omerin View Post
Could someone clarify if Black Talon Inquisitor's Lower Robe, Headgear or Focus drops at all in the Flashpoint or whether it is sold in some sort of specialty vendor?

I have done the instance 6 times now and it did not drop at all now have I seen it on any other player.

Thank you,

OI
A full set of "Black Talon Armor' for every class drops in there. Headpiece and all. Some of it is random dropped though.
Brigade Commander Bravak Stukov of the Republic Assault Corps
==============================
Join the RAC today and save the galaxy from Empire scum!