Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scariest thing in the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Scariest thing in the game?

conatser
04.16.2012 , 09:09 PM | #31
I think that glitches are the scariest part of SWTOR. Case in point: Black holes in Orbital Station floors. /stuck does not ALWAYS put you back in a safe place! Plus, you are in the middle of nothingness. CREEEEPY!

Rayla_Felana
04.16.2012 , 09:20 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by revial View Post
The realization that the people you see on General Chat are fellow members of the society you live in.
No better answer could ever be given.

RaevGray
04.16.2012 , 09:26 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by StormNaara View Post
Scariest thing in the game is when you play late in the night, forget you have the speakers cranked up and you enter your ship. "WELCOME BACK MASTER!" *heart-attack*
I laughed so hard I almost peed when I read this. Because I have DONE it.

grania
04.17.2012 , 12:08 PM | #34
Hm well now that I've got the infected Vector customization.. romancing an undead insect might be kind of scary. Or intriguing, either way.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

Ashu-ri
04.17.2012 , 01:25 PM | #35
Walking into my ship for the first time since 1.2, walking directly past the droid, and having him not say ANYTHING. It was like he was lying in wait...

Moondragon
04.17.2012 , 03:42 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
Walking into my ship for the first time since 1.2, walking directly past the droid, and having him not say ANYTHING. It was like he was lying in wait...
What you don't realize is that Scorpio, or maybe a certain HK droid, reprogrammed the ship droids. You didn't need to sleep...right?

Quote: Originally Posted by revial View Post
The realization that the people you see on General Chat are fellow members of the society you live in.
^ This and 1.2 PvP Armor are honestly the scariest things ingame so far. I actually don't mind quite a bit of the Exalted Legacy armor. Some of the Renown Legacy armor isn't so bad too...but all the other "end-game" pve and pvp? God awful. Seriously. The summary for me was, get your fantasy out of my sci-fi (much less...Star Wars).

I've had more then a few, "Ooooh.....oh s*$t...that's...oh wow." moments...but nothing truly "scary" just yet.
Dai'alastar Moondragon .
Jedi Guardian
Jung Ma Looking for Guild

Crezelle
04.17.2012 , 07:46 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Hm well now that I've got the infected Vector customization.. romancing an undead insect might be kind of scary. Or intriguing, either way.
WANT

* dives in plague pit*
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

TheBetty
04.17.2012 , 07:48 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashu-ri View Post
*squints at you as you walk past* Soon...
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Celacia
04.18.2012 , 11:42 AM | #39
Darth Jadus wanting to make me "a vessel for his power." *shudder*

Edit: Zash, to me, was much less frightening once she showed her "true face" than when she was being all sweetness and light.

TheBetty
04.18.2012 , 07:14 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Celacia View Post
Darth Jadus wanting to make me "a vessel for his power." *shudder*

Edit: Zash, to me, was much less frightening once she showed her "true face" than when she was being all sweetness and light.
lol "I need an adult!"
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.