Pretty Sad..

Balboskii

that we are talking about "the end" of this game only 4-5 months in. @ Bioware PVP dev team. You killed my server and my guild. All of us unsubbed and some of us are NEVER coming back. Thanks alot.

*yawn*

that we are talking about "the end" of this game only 4-5 months in. @ Bioware PVP dev team. You killed my server and my guild. All of us unsubbed and some of us are NEVER coming back. Thanks alot.

Cya idiot <3

What "We"? Pretty sure you're not speaking for any sort of majority. You're talking for the people in your immediate surroundings, and even then, you're not absolutely certain if they're even going to quit.

Also, keep in mind that ranked isn't scrapped, it's being delayed, due to bug issues, which would have frustrated you even further if it went live. I understand that PvP is a big issue to you (at least that's what you're making it out to be), but given Bioware's recent history about bug fixing, wouldn't you rather they fix the issue before releasing it? If your answer is no, there's probably no satisfying you, honestly, and you would've left either way.

You do realize they were talking about the end of this game 2 years before it ever released.

So... yeah..... We've heard this. Over. And over. And over. And over.

We got it. You are unhappy. We understand, bioware has personally ruined your life.

We get it... you arent ever coming back.

Thanks for sharing, and we all hope things look up for you in the future.

1. This is your fault and your problem. Not Bioware's, if you can't be patient and wait for new content then sorry.

2. Bye, have fun elsewhere.

3. You're welcome, another less whiner to deal with.

*yawn*

Cya idiot <3

What "We"? Pretty sure you're not speaking for any sort of majority. You're talking for the people in your immediate surroundings, and even then, you're not absolutely certain if they're even going to quit.

You do realize they were talking about the end of this game 2 years before it ever released.

1. This is your fault and your problem. Not Bioware's, if you can't be patient and wait for new content then sorry.

2. Bye, have fun elsewhere.

3. You're welcome, another less whiner to deal with.

This.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!