Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Praven's other path

RevanKnight
04.11.2012 , 07:30 PM | #1
Ok, I know that there are two ways to deal with Praven once you beat him on tatooine: turn him to the jedi, or kill him. But one time, I chose a different dialogue option when Praven asked if what he heard about the jedi was a lie. My character said that Praven had been tricked, and Praven said he would find Angral and make him 'answer' for this. I canceled this when I thought this meant he wouldn't join the jedi, but I'm wondering what happens to Praven if you let him go to confront Angral. Does anyone know?

Tuscad
04.11.2012 , 08:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RevanKnight View Post
Ok, I know that there are two ways to deal with Praven once you beat him on tatooine: turn him to the jedi, or kill him. But one time, I chose a different dialogue option when Praven asked if what he heard about the jedi was a lie. My character said that Praven had been tricked, and Praven said he would find Angral and make him 'answer' for this. I canceled this when I thought this meant he wouldn't join the jedi, but I'm wondering what happens to Praven if you let him go to confront Angral. Does anyone know?
Probably dies.

Edit: Wookieepedia only mentions killing him and turning him to the light, so maybe you still have to choose one the two options after that line of dialogue?
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade