Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hold position when you disconnect!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Hold position when you disconnect!!!!

Shiftyas
12.17.2011 , 12:17 AM | #1
Okay, so my internet plays up a bit. I'm on The Swiftsure server, takes 3 hours to go through the que to get on. 2 hours into que my net disconnects for 5 seconds, gotta start que again FINE! Que up again wait 3 hours to finally get on! WOOT I'M PLAYING!!! 10 second later my net drops out for 5 second... Gotta start que again... RIDICULES!!! Why would it not hold your position for 5-10 minutes? I mean come on if this is something Blizzard can work out BioWare shouldn't even have to think about it. Please fix it.

Darthmithgar
12.17.2011 , 12:21 AM | #2
Actually, on launch night for that one expansion with the dead guy, after the crusade one (dont wanna get banned for product placement >.<) They actually had horrible queue times on most north american servers. This is to be expected on a friday night, most people just got off work.

I feel you paid however, i too am on Swiftsure, ive been sitting in queue since 6:10pm after having been disconnected at about 400th in line, now im back to 1800 and some change.
Jedi Knight Guardian
Proud Council Member of The Starfire Legion
Collector's Edition VIP

Shiftyas
12.17.2011 , 12:24 AM | #3
It's not the que times I'm complaining about. I'm complaining the the server doesn't hold your spot. As soon as you DC your at the back of the que again, at least wow gave you 5 minutes to fix your **** and get back on.