Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wolfmith
05.29.2012 , 06:28 AM | #3381
Quote: Originally Posted by Alrinea View Post
I must decline The german forums also have going nuts concering rated BGs, none of us knew anything at all till Bastian Thun the german CM wrote a few things. And look closly, he posted it only a few days ago, therefore we are not much more informed than you guys.
Shame on them as well then yeah, I noticed the day he posted, I'm trying to keep myself as much updated on the future of PvP as I can... I've requested some clarifications in some posts on this forum, also on weekly Q&A.... Hope they read it and come with a better clarification about the future of PvP.
Slancerk | Wolfmith
Kyrar Kote Legions Of Lettow
Proud PvP Player -
981h of playtime (26/05) powered by ASUS ROG G74SX

Alrinea
05.29.2012 , 08:03 AM | #3382
A problem why a lot of PVPler left SWTOR s cause to the terrible information handling by BioWare / EA. I think if they had told us the update status what is going on and what will happen and when it will happen, properly alot more people would have stayed with SWTOR. Hopefully they will come back, I already talked to a few players of my very strong pvp group. Most of them will see what 1.3 will offer and come back. Now its in BW / EAs hands what will happen with the game. 8er permates a long awaited beginning but not the end, they have to be more and fast

wolfmith
05.29.2012 , 09:16 AM | #3383
yes, happens the same with my guild mates and other friends... I've suggested here on the forums for them to be more open regarding PvP changes... I want to know what they're doing and why and I want to be able to give my opinion. We are not PvE players who want to be surprised and get new shinny content. I want to participate and be able to know what's going on. Maybe if this had happened in the past they had their servers with a lot more people now. Telling us Ranked WZs are not comming right before they realease 1.2 ?? Makes me question any of their credibility....
Slancerk | Wolfmith
Kyrar Kote Legions Of Lettow
Proud PvP Player -
981h of playtime (26/05) powered by ASUS ROG G74SX

MelobeaN
12.21.2012 , 08:15 AM | #3384
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaiter View Post
Wow, this gunna piss so many people off. A lot of players are pure pvp.

Oh well rather it work then be broken and unfair. Hope it gets working for you BW team, fingers crossed for 1.2.1!
that is true im that guy

cliffz
12.21.2012 , 08:40 AM | #3385
Necro much, lol?

itsmymillertime
12.21.2012 , 09:04 AM | #3386
Ranked PVP is a joke right now for 2 reasons:

1. not enough players
2. You get EWH gear faster but the stats suck compared to a min max WH player.

And yes, lets keep this thread rolling, maybe Bioware will comment on future of ranked pvp for 2013.