Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Superawesomerman
04.12.2012 , 08:11 AM | #2881
holy crispy crap this thread is still alive and well.

how many times has it been pruned?

Ninjaro
04.12.2012 , 08:12 AM | #2882
What a shame , but nvm im sure BW has its reasons and i prefer less faults than a buggy system ...

For all those that unsubbed cause of this reason , seriously GROW UP you sound like spoiled little brats ...

Anyone on oceanic servers that maybe upset and lvl 50 : if you think your a good PvPer wait a couple of weaks until i hit 50 and ill give you all a run for your money ...when i beat you all which i will your focus will be on BOUNTY HUNTERS are too op ...

BW your doing the right thing and i would say im pretty much 95% Pvp ...

Now for those that think this game should be pve focus only i hope this thread gives you an understanding how important PvP is to the community (PvP in it self is a community that is far greater than PvE can ever be but burns out quicker) the Pvp has been extremely fun from the get go so us PvPers believe the game has so much to offer PvP wise and would be EXTREMELY upset if the Focus was just on pve ...

so in short BW is doing the right thing ..Good things come to those that wait quietly ...

LatinLegacy
04.12.2012 , 08:13 AM | #2883
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptFalc View Post
As much as it's disappointing it hasn't arrived today, it's reassuring that they want to make it the best they can. With that being said when it does come it better be worth it.
Glad that this guy, along with some others get it. I find it hilarious that some people would go as far as to " unsubscribe " from the game due to the lack of ranked PvP. Really? A game geared heavily towards PvE content & it's PvP that makes you stop paying up to $15 a month for a game? Their are so many FREE games to go get your PvP fix in & some games that are heavily designed towards it. Just go play those.
- Intel Core i7 930 @ 3.6ghz HSF - Corsair H50|MSI Big Bang X Power|MSI GTX 470 SLI|Corsair TX950 PSU|X-Fi Titanium|Corsair Dominator PC12800 3 x 2gb (6 Gigs) DDR 3|1 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB Drives +1 x WD VelociRaptor 300GB Drive|Internal Blu Ray/DVD RW Drive|Corsair 800D

Mrip
04.12.2012 , 08:14 AM | #2884
I just want to know what the problem was.

rakuenCallisto
04.12.2012 , 08:15 AM | #2885
Guys it's not like BW is ENJOYING this.

The entire reason for 1.2's hype was BECAUSE of PvP and now look...

There's a reason the PTS servers exist - this is the reason.

If almost every single person who tried the rated WZs believed they were bugged, imbalanced and unfair: Why release it? So you guys can complain about that too?
[|||||||]

roguebill
04.12.2012 , 08:16 AM | #2886
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrip View Post
I just want to know what the problem was.
Lack of testing because they couldn't be bothered with creating some mechanism to allow for people to test the new feature on the PTS with a level 50.

DeMiNeO
04.12.2012 , 08:17 AM | #2887
Think of it like this... Bioware sold you a car. They told you all about the amazing things that this car would have. Air conditioning, traction control, and a state of the art sound system. They even let you test drive it, showing you how great it is. They get your money, and lock you in. Then they give you the car, and take the amazing sound system out.

If they want to make up for it, by refunding this month, I'll be happy to try this game again when they complete the ranked warzones.

http://twitpic.com/98vuj6

turnipskiller
04.12.2012 , 08:19 AM | #2888
Quote: Originally Posted by rakuenCallisto View Post
Guys it's not like BW is ENJOYING this.

The entire reason for 1.2's hype was BECAUSE of PvP and now look...

There's a reason the PTS servers exist - this is the reason.

If almost every single person who tried the rated WZs believed they were bugged, imbalanced and unfair: Why release it? So you guys can complain about that too?
Tried, queue was long. Wasn't buggy.

Valant
04.12.2012 , 08:19 AM | #2889
Yeah I have no sympathy for an MMO company in 2012 that can't create a damn character copy tool. Really....

They have no one to blame but themselves, but boy- they SURE did ensure that useless Legacy system that NO ONE cares about (maybe 1/5 of this community?) is implemented for 1.2!!!!!

All you guys work on your alts ! Your legacy rewards will be awesome! You can Force Choke as a Bounty Hunter in PvE !
◄ị█ị{}████████████████████████████████

Xariama
04.12.2012 , 08:21 AM | #2890
Wow, the whining is almost deafening.

That being said, eh, take your time, get it right. I'll wait. And with much more patience than some people here, apparently.