Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wyvernmonarch
04.12.2012 , 02:58 AM | #2381
"The first phase will be full team, eight-player queuing only"

This is highly concerning to me. I can't do operations because I can't get 8 people groups together. Once this feature is released I won't even be able to do warzones.

SmfKaun
04.12.2012 , 02:59 AM | #2382
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyhren View Post
Hahah the tor add i got before it played was the best bit.

Goretzu
04.12.2012 , 02:59 AM | #2383
Quote: Originally Posted by wyvernmonarch View Post
"The first phase will be full team, eight-player queuing only"

This is highly concerning to me. I can't do operations because I can't get 8 people groups together. Once this feature is released I won't even be able to do warzones.

The big problem will be the queue length, it will likely be HUGE on most servers.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Bigdaddygarlic
04.12.2012 , 02:59 AM | #2384
@StephenReid stop talking you making it worse!

Jarnie
04.12.2012 , 02:59 AM | #2385
If you want to keep people subscribing don't say that something is coming out and then take it away, You said that it's working perfectly on the test servers so why not put it in and then find out what's broken or not via public testing because not everyone wants to play beta servers.

Personally i play this game for PvP I quit WoW because it was stupid via health bars and how it was going to scale, I was looking forward to ranked PvP as it was going to change PvP in general for this game, Plus this would have meant that cross server PvP was that little bit closer, Meaning that because I am Australian on an American server ( Generally because you have i larger base ) I would get PvP ques more often.

If you want to keep people playing the game eg me and probably most PvP players you're going to rectify this immediately because this isn't fair.

Darth-Heinous
04.12.2012 , 03:00 AM | #2386
Quote: Originally Posted by Skats View Post
Regardless.. They said ranked warzones would be in 1.2. A lot of people resubbed who were part of the 'hardcore' pvpers. Day before 1.2 launch. Oops, no ranked warzones for you. Everyone is mad.
/agree, this is a total scam. nuf said :\
I pledge myself to your teachings. To the ways of the Sith.

gorgenator
04.12.2012 , 03:00 AM | #2387
over the bioware lies, unsubbed

Granted
04.12.2012 , 03:01 AM | #2388
Think Bioware tried to give me a warning. Thank goodness for pop-up blocker lol.
Kelthor - Lvl 50 Jedi Guardian Tank - Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP-EU

ACE-GIRL
04.12.2012 , 03:01 AM | #2389
ok, so all this complaining is all about "Ranked PVP" OMG seriosly?, some people just complain to complain i guess. SING ALONG EVERYONE "DON'T WORRY...DUUN CHIKKA CHIKKA BOOM BOOM ...BE HAPPY"

Mrs_Murder
04.12.2012 , 03:02 AM | #2390
Bioware just killed their own game.
Grats on killing your own game, Bioware.