Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BendakStarkiller
04.11.2012 , 04:41 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by RolyartNala View Post
Actually, according to BioWare at the Guild Summit, over half of players PVP on a daily basis. I'm sure this had nothing to do with the fact that one can queue for PVP and not for flashpoints.
I know people who PvP on a daily basis, their in the Hardcore PVE guilds that 3 times a day for their wins unless they lose once and then they rage quit.

Most of them are below valor 30.
Fresh peaches and slants of sunlight are commonly seen during times of flow.Flowing can occur in the bathtub and in the shower, and it’s no mistake that water FLOWS. JOIN SARK today. Do it. (OCTWO DETWO)

papaantz
04.11.2012 , 04:41 PM | #122
seriously get a grip..... they are bringing in TONS of new features in 1.2 and you still find something to cry about. if they are pulling it at the last minute it is clearly for the best.

Drilcha
04.11.2012 , 04:41 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Masont View Post
Thanks BioWare, I fully support your decision in not releasing ranked warzones in 1.2. PvPers want to break the game by releasing it unfinished and filled with bugs, they are the vermin of any MMO. It is nice to see a company caring about their customers experiences and needs, the amount of people that wanted ranked warzones was minimal. Good job BioWare!
Haha.

Eddar
04.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #124
This is the most ******** move you could make!
One most anticipated features of the patch you cut out ONE DAY before the patch?! really?
Not all who look up are searching for gods
Some find confort in being one with the stars!

Legskindal
04.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #125
i really hope server transfers come soon. im on a lightly populated pvp server and after this im sure ill be seeing single digit numbers on the fleet soon.

GrimaIdi
04.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #126
this is riddiculous. Do you realize how low our server pops are. Do you realize that we barely have anything keeping us around. The fact we still cannot play an entire pvp match with our friends is embarassing. Why cant you realize it as it stands, its pre season for a reason, so we all know it doesnt count. Dont you understand 4bosses and some stupid crap for alts does not matter for most of us!

I have not been this upset in a while, I honestly am unsure if I will continue to play, this just reeks of a broken promise and ineptitude, and wasted money spent paying for a game that will not deliver what we all really cared about.

I know how hard it has been keeping my legion active and motivated and in one fell swoop you just signed a death warrant to our server and you do this without a blink.....

do not say this is 1.2 because the only thing most of us care for at all is glaringly missing.

I hope you read these messages, because you make us feel increasingly more aware that what we care for is trivial....

Diablo 3
Guild Wars 2
Tera
Dominus

take your pick, you are destroying your own creation and your jobs....

-Grimaldi, Leader of Blood Pact

Jay_Stocker
04.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Edgedy View Post
Will we have access to both appearances for the Warzone Hero gear at least? I don't care much about the stats but I'm tired of looking like a space samurai.
and you think the new pvp armour is much better? LOL i wish i shared your view.

pretty sure on PTS you could trade warzone comms in for rated at 3:1 ratio.... if this stays the same its hell of a grind in 1.2 to get them..... no thank you.

Sowwy
04.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #128
They need to revamp their pvp team. Obviously, the wrong people are in charge.

Mattderp
04.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
Isn't ludacris a rapper? I think you mean ludicrous.
face palmed myself.

touché

shotokan_Ulic
04.11.2012 , 04:42 PM | #130
wow what a joke.
waste of time this patch.