Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-Ashton-
04.11.2012 , 04:39 PM | #111
Devs: 1.2 release is thursday!

Devs: 1.2 has no ranked warzones

The PvP community quit
Lamefish

kmufc
04.11.2012 , 04:39 PM | #112
This is great BW, the servers will be even more emptier now.

Masont
04.11.2012 , 04:39 PM | #113
Thanks BioWare, I fully support your decision in not releasing ranked warzones in 1.2. PvPers want to break the game by releasing it unfinished and filled with bugs, they are the vermin of any MMO. It is nice to see a company caring about their customers experiences and needs, the amount of people that wanted ranked warzones was minimal. Good job BioWare!

turnipskiller
04.11.2012 , 04:40 PM | #114
11/04/12 12:05 AM end of Swtor ?

Edgedy
04.11.2012 , 04:40 PM | #115
Will we have access to both appearances for the Warzone Hero gear at least? I don't care much about the stats but I'm tired of looking like a space samurai.

Jay_Stocker
04.11.2012 , 04:40 PM | #116
ive supportted bioware through thick and thin during this games development... but im finding it harder and harder with each day. theyve ****ed up world pvp beyond belief and now this is just embarassing now.

hello guild wars 2

Venrale
04.11.2012 , 04:40 PM | #117
ya know I was a supporter and defended BW untill now... honestly there were few things I even cared about with the 1.2 update.... transferable set bonuses, a new wz and ranked wzs so I can acctually play with the people I want to play with.. out of those I would rate ranked wzs as the most anticipated and low and behold they pull it... seriously BW if you were trying to get more ppl to cancel subs you more than likely just accomplished that goal, personally I wont cancel yet but this will be the first time it is seriously crossing my mind. The only thing that is even keeping me here is D3 wont be released till may.

Maybe if they put even half the effort from the legacy system into pvp they wouldnt have 90% of the community freaking quiting... legacy system is nice but ****n trivial compaired to pvp I guarntee people would have gladly waited months for the legacy system if it ment dedication to the pvp system

Darklynx_UK
04.11.2012 , 04:41 PM | #118
so im guessing all the war hero stuff is not in either and there is a 1 in 4 chance to play a wz thats new otherwise there isnt anything else to do at 50?

raids not included as i dont have time to spam for a pickup group and have never done an op before.
UK Based Photographer

MotleyC
04.11.2012 , 04:41 PM | #119
So is the BM gear still getting changed? Do I still need to replace the mods?

AdamHDMI
04.11.2012 , 04:41 PM | #120
What? BioWare you can't be serious? I think it's time to say goodbye...
The Legendary Orange Pixel