Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Update on Ranked Warzones in Game Update 1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SliggXx
04.11.2012 , 07:18 PM | #1011
I just don't understand how they could possibly launch the patch without ranked warzones. Who thought this was a good idea? I have already seen on my server that they will a SIGNIFICANT amount of players. I expect Helm of Graush to be down 30% or more by next month.

Who thought this would be a good idea? What a bunch of...

...who cares. /unsub
Fannypack- 50 - Scoundrel/Sawbones Healer - Helm of Graush/PoF - The Last of Us

__The greatest person to have ever lived__

Willkott
04.11.2012 , 07:18 PM | #1012
I dont understand why people rage so mutch, we get new content!

Djedae
04.11.2012 , 07:19 PM | #1013
Another patch with no real content for HCG !!!!! Thanx a lot. (ironical tone)

IndoTW
04.11.2012 , 07:19 PM | #1014
Quote: Originally Posted by djalexa View Post
Did you guys see the new 1.2 patch trailer?

It doesn't have ranked warzones in it!

Really? Someone at Bioware took the time to edit it out??

Clan_Mor
04.11.2012 , 07:19 PM | #1015
As much as I'm sure they have denied it, the worst part of all this is that there is no way they didn't hold off this announcement. They knew it wasn't going to be ready and they deliberately held off so that they wouldn't lose subs. Misleading people is just such a slap in the face towards all us paying costumers. I have lost a lot of respect for Bioware.

Grapenut
04.11.2012 , 07:19 PM | #1016
Liarware. That is how I feel right now. Really disappointed in the last minute bait and switch. Seems to be the norm. Wish their Marketing team and Dev team switch places. One of them is really doing an excellent job.

Patch too large and encompassing, and couldn't pull it off. Should of broken it up in pieces and pushed it smaller chunks.

That what you get when a single player company tries to be a mmo.

ChrisLoL
04.11.2012 , 07:20 PM | #1017
I'm sure the devs the made the call on delaying wz also made the call to nerf operatives a 3rd time, gg biofail i can only hope other hardcore pvpers like myself are smart enough to know when to unsub

Twisted_Sisters
04.11.2012 , 07:20 PM | #1018
Quote: Originally Posted by dsingh View Post
For PvPer's who have been here since early game access, this was it. PvP has been stale since launch and Ilum was an even bigger joke. Glad your content with this company and I hope they continue to acquire your precious gold.
We'll they may have done pvp'rs a favor... can move on to other games. Zero trust that this game can really ever cater to a more pvp focused player. They put us down like an injured race horse. Was it a saber strike or blaster fire?

Hizoka
04.11.2012 , 07:22 PM | #1019
Quote: Originally Posted by Twisted_Sisters View Post
We'll they may have done pvp'rs a favor... can move on to other games. Zero trust that this game can really ever cater to a more pvp focused player. They put us down like an injured race horse. Was it a saber strike or blaster fire?
that shows the ignorance of a "pvp player" this was never built for PvPers its a PvE game that has PvP in it according to the devs.

Why is it every bad player out there thinks every MMO is all about PvP??? do you really think they spent 100 million dollars on voice acting int eh PvE world just to make a PvP game?

Kaze-Yama
04.11.2012 , 07:22 PM | #1020
They said swtor would be profitable with 500k subs. I'm assuming they are still above that number as they don't really seem to care what they do so long as they keep making money.