Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris... LAG

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RidowHyrim
12.17.2011 , 04:10 AM | #11
As with all of yall, same problem for me. Completely unplayable for me on taris now. I even try to port out using instant travel (at 1 frame per 5 seconds) and I still get horrid performance, massive memory problems, and crashes in the start port.

Stopped at 33.... idk how I'm going to keep leveling my character if I can't play the friggin content that is designated for my levels.
Ridow HirimSrue Hirim
Prophecy of the Five
SWG SWTOR WoW WAR RIFT DF APB GW AoC

ProdigyGFX
12.17.2011 , 04:19 AM | #12
There's been numerous threads relating to this issue. Yet this thread is the only one to get a dev's response.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=29475

Read through it and post your:

Character Name

Server

It's a memory leak within Taris. My workaround was to utilize a different computer and log on and click the Emergency Fleet Pass instantly to get off the planet. Now my character is safely off the planet and back to normal. Not planning on heading back there anytime soon.
White Lotus

Casually Hardcore | PVE | PVP | Raids | Guild Events | Ventrilo Required
Website | SWTOR Guild HQ | Recruitment Thread

Elocke
12.17.2011 , 08:33 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ProdigyGFX View Post
There's been numerous threads relating to this issue. Yet this thread is the only one to get a dev's response.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=29475

Read through it and post your:

Character Name

Server

It's a memory leak within Taris. My workaround was to utilize a different computer and log on and click the Emergency Fleet Pass instantly to get off the planet. Now my character is safely off the planet and back to normal. Not planning on heading back there anytime soon.
This is why all they have to do as customer support is move your character offworld. We did it in Warhammer Online for issue where people were stuck in certain zones. Granted it's a different engine, but the basics seem to be the same.

Plus, not all of us have a second computer.

Xaryell
12.17.2011 , 08:46 AM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

Please see this post and thread for the latest updates on this issue on Taris.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Xaryell | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Cerimon
12.21.2011 , 12:06 AM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Update : The Taris issue has been resolved. Please exit the game and re-enter to patch your game client.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support