Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Must do's before 1.2 patch? Purchase crystals? etc?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Must do's before 1.2 patch? Purchase crystals? etc?

Keypek
04.11.2012 , 12:56 PM | #1
Ok, for those of us less informed around here. Is there anything anyone recommends we do today before 1.2 hits? Wasn't quite sure where to post this though so just put in class forum lol.

For instance, the purple, white, and other select color crystals for sale on the fleet... should we buy several of these based on stats alone? Ignoring the color cause that's all preference but are the stats on these crystals not going to be available after 1.2? So a +41 power crystal I need to buy now if I ever want one as an example?

Also, I know pvp tokens need spent before the day is up or they become useless.

Anything else to be aware of?

Cuaarl_Hosmi
04.11.2012 , 01:06 PM | #2
Don't quote me on this but i think the +41 stat crystals will be available but only from the very top end content. At least i THINK thats the case maybe someone better informed than i am can confirm this. So i would say if a casual wants a +41 stat crystal they get it tonight. Also purchase the white crysal and any of the discontinued mounts.
Captain Jax'parro Scoundrel Sawbones
Master Cuarl Hosmi Guardian Defense

SERVER: The Progenitor (EU RP PvE)

Aaoogaa
04.11.2012 , 04:13 PM | #3
Why would you purchase a crystal that is going to get replaced in 1.2. No point in it unless you are doing it just for a social outfit.
-I would rather pay for a great game than play a poor game for free.
-Viable and worthwhile are not the same when it comes to class design.
55 Commando - 50 Gunslinger - 50 Guardian
Beta tester...loved the game, hate what it has become.

chaaaad
04.11.2012 , 04:19 PM | #4
Purchase white crystals, don't purchase any others.