Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's a job, But someone has to do it (occ signups)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
It's a job, But someone has to do it (occ signups)

Kevinl
04.11.2012 , 11:51 AM | #1
Had an idea. It is the great hunt, only its a little different. more than one hunter won and got accepted on Dromund Kaas. other characters are welcome too, not just bounty hunters.

If people are interested just let me know. and hopefully we'll get a couple of people to get started.

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 01:18 AM | #2
I am willing to join.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.04.2012 , 10:26 AM | #3
yes ifv you don`t mind a sith apprentice in then game

Bird_of_Thunder
10.04.2012 , 07:36 PM | #4
Full Name: Kado

Middle Name: Unknown

Last Name: Ravvess

Race: Mandalorian (Human)

Nickname: The Reaver

Place of Birth: Mandalore

Home Planet: Mandalore

Current Residence: His D5 Mantis (The Vendetta)

Height: 6'3

Weight: 186

Hair Color/Style: Dirty blonde, long-ish and unkept

Facial Appearance: Scar going diagonally up to the right across his face

Eye Color: Yellow

Body Appearance: Built

Allegiance: The highest bidder

Profession: Bounty Hunter, Mercenary

Armor/Clothes: Last Set in the BH Armor Progression

Primary Weapon: Illegally upgraded Hunter's Birthright Blaster

Secondary Weapons: Wrist-mounted rockets, flamethrower, grappling hook, exploding darts, jetpack-mounted rockets, wrist laser, three-round-burst blaster carbine, flashbang grenades, smoke grenades, sticky grenades, vibroknife, disruptor pistol

Misc. Items: Datapad, wrist-mounted holocommunicator, grappling hook

Bio:*
Kado was born to two Mandalorians who decided to retire after Kado was born. He spent most of his lfe training and made his first bounty when he was 9. He grew to become the strong, silent, tough-as-nails bounty hunter he is today. With a good place in the Hutt Cartel, The Exchange, Black Sun, The Empire, and several others, he is definetly one of the Republic's most hated. With warrants in 21 systems, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>