Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 patch notes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bubbalukecrash
04.11.2012 , 10:30 PM | #21
Well not sure how i didn't see this coming, nerfing healers to make the game harder -_-

Zebar
04.12.2012 , 02:10 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
You can see the most recent PTS notes (which we've been updating throughout testing process) right here - they are close to the final notes. The final final notes will be available in the launcher and on the website at the end of our maintenance period!
wuuut why dont i have permissions to read the above mentioned site with the PTS notes...

Beilok
04.12.2012 , 02:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CerberusSeven View Post
Close to the final notes, huh? So, BW didn't listen to the Trooper/Bounty Hunter community at all about our healing nerfs?

No because if they listen to you the trooper/bounty hunter would be the only class ppl would play and then whats the point in the other classes. You wear heavy armor its already near impossible to kill you in pvp why would they not nerf your healz. If your refering to pve healz then your just not doing it right. This game is after all more than a three button pusher. If your doing it right your having trouble putting all the useful abilities on the bars your provided. Furthermore, please stop QQing over this game. This game is awesome if nothing for the fact that its a Star Wars MMO. If its sucked horribly (which it doesnt) it would still be awesome that someone made a Star Wars MMO.

Efour
04.12.2012 , 03:00 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Beilok View Post
No because if they listen to you the trooper/bounty hunter would be the only class ppl would play and then whats the point in the other classes. You wear heavy armor its already near impossible to kill you in pvp why would they not nerf your healz. If your refering to pve healz then your just not doing it right. This game is after all more than a three button pusher. If your doing it right your having trouble putting all the useful abilities on the bars your provided. Furthermore, please stop QQing over this game. This game is awesome if nothing for the fact that its a Star Wars MMO. If its sucked horribly (which it doesnt) it would still be awesome that someone made a Star Wars MMO.
The padawan above has a short memory.

also the link the CS rep provides doesn't even work, no permission. Most impressive.

PeterButler
04.12.2012 , 03:30 AM | #25
Google Cache is your friend !

Classes and Combat

Imperial Agent
Adrenaline Probe's sound effect no longer repeats itself.

Crew Skills

Crafting Skills
Crafted PvP (Battlemaster, War Hero, and Rated War Hero) gear now correctly binds on equip (instead of on pickup).

Flashpoints and Operations

Operations

Eternity Vault
Cover classes can now take cover on platforms when fighting Gharj.
The reliability of Soa's Ball Lightnings has been improved, and an issue that could cause them to deal damage twice has been addressed.

Explosive Conflict
Turrets at the start of the minefield no longer deal damage outside of their intended range.
Kephess' Savage Wound debuff now has a tooltip.

Items

General
Three mainhand War Hero weapons that required offhand weapons for purchase now correctly require the appropriate mainhand weapon.

Vendors
Items to purchase with Unassembled Rakata Implants have been added to the Rakata vendors on the Fleets.

Legacy
The Operations Training dummy no longer spawns the Warzone Training Dummy.

PvP

General
A button that appeared erroneously in the Warzone queuing UI has been removed.
Warzones no longer end early due to differing team populations.
Corrected an issue that could prevent players from being added to the Operation Group in Warzones.

Warzones

Alderaan Civil War
The speeder bikes that transport players to the East and West turrets have been resinstated.
Novare Coast
Players now receive an appropriate message when they defend an objective.
Defending the East turret now grants objective points.

Space Combat

General
Corrected an issue that prevented non-repeatable Space Combat Missions from awarding Fleet Commendations.
UI

General
Adding a level range argument to the /who command now correctly returns filtered results.
Corrected the icons for Imperial Agent Advanced Class selection.

Guild Bank
The record of Guild Bank activity is now maintained in the ledger for players that have left the guild.
Leaving and re-joining a guild no longer resets weekly Guild Bank limits.

Groups and Targeting
The Assassin and Sorcerer class icons are now associated with the correct Advanced Class.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Some minor text and localization errors have been corrected.
An issue that prevented players from modifying equipped companion gear has been addressed.
Corrected an issue that caused area loot and autoloot options to occasionally cease functioning upon area transition.
████████████████████∰|∰|∰∰|∰████████████████████

IlexGlabra
04.12.2012 , 05:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
You can see the most recent PTS notes (which we've been updating throughout testing process) right here - they are close to the final notes. The final final notes will be available in the launcher and on the website at the end of our maintenance period!
Your link doesn't work. I'm in the middle of patching a 1GB (close enough) patch and I cannot find a single working link to patch notes on this site. What's up with that Bioware?

WhiskyJax
04.12.2012 , 05:07 AM | #27
You can see the most recent PTS notes (which we've been updating throughout testing process) right here - they are close to the final notes. The final final notes will be available in the launcher and on the website at the end of our maintenance period
When the Word Troll is not strong enough

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2uz5efb.jpg

Smokey_the_Bear
04.12.2012 , 05:10 AM | #28
Now that my rage has subsided, I really hope they at least made it so we don't have to regroup every time we want to group for pvp. ( I know 8 man aren't coming yet)

Also, what happens to the craftable wh gear? I just spent the last two days leveling crew skills and spending a few mil in preparation for it - and honestly the only "fun" thing left to do was make money. I can live without ratings, but I can't keep playing without incentive.

I don't give a **** if I'm decked out, the best geared w/e... I want incentive.

Rogue_Dodger
04.12.2012 , 05:12 AM | #29
When I click the link I get the following:

Quote:
Rogue_Dodger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is this because that page is no longer valid?

Caran
04.12.2012 , 05:14 AM | #30
I just joined the game a week ago (played beta, did not like it, playing now and loving it) ... but this is a weak performance by Bioware ... no patch notes to read while downloading ... sigh.