Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Luke crash site? - Hoth


Krookz's Avatar


Krookz
04.11.2012 , 08:38 AM | #1
Found something interesting on Hoth. Too many pieces fall together in one spot to be anything else. I think its the crash site from EP4. I searched the web and didnt find any info from about it in the game.

-3126,895
floggerSG from SWG Chilastra

Roshe's Avatar


Roshe
04.11.2012 , 09:38 AM | #2
Evidence of a crash that won't occur for thousands of years?

Magnu's Avatar


Magnu
04.11.2012 , 09:39 AM | #3
Tre embarassing

Krookz's Avatar


Krookz
04.11.2012 , 09:42 AM | #4
Just sayin... Frozen Tauntan, Ice cave, Wompa, Ship
floggerSG from SWG Chilastra

Temeluchus's Avatar


Temeluchus
04.11.2012 , 09:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Roshe View Post
Evidence of a crash that won't occur for thousands of years?
Yup see what happened is there was a tear on the quantum level in the fabric of space-time and Luke crashed on the TOR age Hoth, then the remnants of a star that had gone super nova drifted onto Hoth repairing the damage to space-time and instantly transporting him and his ship back to his timeline's Hoth, the resulting gravity and energy transference then left a physical imprint or "smear" on TOR's Hoth; thus the crash site. Duh!

Or you could go with the far more unlikely event and say the OP is wrong and got his timelines a bit confused.

UPDATE: whoa, frozen tauntuan, wompa, ship and ice cave on Hoth is your evidence of Luke's crash site? Best case scenario, it's an Easter Egg tribute to the movies, and not directly his crash site because of the whole thousands of years time difference.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

DavieDe's Avatar


DavieDe
04.11.2012 , 09:53 AM | #6
or Bioware put it in as homage to a future event that shall happen and the OP is right in a sense and everyone one is happy apart from the one armed wompa who tragically starved to death
a Dwarf stole my "I like the game and thats all that matters" sign

DarthAnaethil's Avatar


DarthAnaethil
04.11.2012 , 09:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Yup see what happened is there was a tear on the quantum level in the fabric of space-time and Luke crashed on the TOR age Hoth, then the remnants of a star that had gone super nova drifted onto Hoth repairing the damage to space-time and instantly transporting him and his ship back to his timeline's Hoth, the resulting gravity and energy transference then left a physical imprint or "smear" on TOR's Hoth; thus the crash site. Duh!

Or you could go with the far more unlikely event and say the OP is wrong and got his timelines a bit confused.

UPDATE: whoa, frozen tauntuan, wompa, ship and ice cave on Hoth is your evidence of Luke's crash site? Best case scenario, it's an Easter Egg tribute to the movies, and not directly his crash site because of the whole thousands of years time difference.
actually, while I agree it's just an homage, time travel is not uncommon in the star wars universe.
CEO but still the same as everybody else

Forgon's Avatar


Forgon
04.11.2012 , 10:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAnaethil View Post
actually, while I agree it's just an homage, time travel is not uncommon in the star wars universe.
I don't believe we have ever had a canon event of time travel in Star Wars, so yeah it is uncommon.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
04.11.2012 , 10:04 AM | #9
It's an easter egg. Similar to Han Duo and Greepo, or the Wookiee in Nem'ro's palace cantina who had just ripped the arms off a Droid that was beating him at Chess.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

DarthAnaethil's Avatar


DarthAnaethil
04.11.2012 , 10:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
I don't believe we have ever had a canon event of time travel in Star Wars, so yeah it is uncommon.
FACEPALM!

The flight of the Harbinger
Darth Rivan and the Darkstaff
Bosbit Matarcher, the 225-year-old man
Kinnin Vo-Shay's escape from the Tyus Cluster
The secret of Tet-Ami
The Sooma/Alzar incident
The Bedlam Spirits and Princess Leia
Lak Sivrak's experience
FLOW-WALKING
The Eternity Crystal hoax
Sam Heggs's account
CEO but still the same as everybody else