Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why Twi'lek cannot Choose Bounty Hunter?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Why Twi'lek cannot Choose Bounty Hunter?

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.11.2012 , 08:38 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
In this game, most people choose female regardless because the males just look silly in most cases. Unless you're going for the bald, muscular broody type your out of luck when it comes to char customization. As a male, you can look like a hippie, bieber, a hobo or a fruitcake.

Twi'leks specifically though, yeah. The males look hideous because the lore demands them to. :P
At least not as ugly as that Twi'lek who was a servant a Jabba the Hutts palace in Episode 6. At least i think that was a Twi'lek.
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

Captain_Zone
04.11.2012 , 09:22 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
That sucks

Why would they make a companion who is that ridiculously hard to get gear for? That's like getting some force user companion who wears light armor, but their main stats are Strength and Endurance (Marauder/Juggernauts prim stats who wear medium/heavy)
Wish I knew, man. Ask TORhead about it. They're the ones who have it posted. I'm just going off their website. lol
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Smuglebunny
03.16.2013 , 07:21 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
At least not as ugly as that Twi'lek who was a servant a Jabba the Hutts palace in Episode 6. At least i think that was a Twi'lek.
It was a twi'lek but they cant all be attractive.