Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

30 minute que to log in!

coldslove
12.17.2011 , 12:35 AM | #11
okay, maybe i QQ'd a bit, but this is NOT beta, we should NOT have beta issues that translate into the LIVE version of the game, 2 months ago when this issue first came up, it should have been addressed and corrected... IN THE BETA. Yes, this is the Early Access phase of the LIVE release, and people are getting 2+ hour queues.. how can you just sit back and take it, your a consumer, this is a product... if we can't get to log in, we can't play, if we cant' play, i'm for sure not going to give EA a dime of my money or another second of my time..

Sorry if my time/money if more valuable to me, then you, I won't compromise, i won't roll over and take it in the rear. I'll use these forums for what they are supposed to be used for, expressing my discontent with a product I cannot use that i will be getting billed for.

Mitzarin
12.17.2011 , 12:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by coldslove View Post
okay, maybe i QQ'd a bit, but this is NOT beta, we should NOT have beta issues that translate into the LIVE version of the game, 2 months ago when this issue first came up, it should have been addressed and corrected... IN THE BETA. Yes, this is the Early Access phase of the LIVE release, and people are getting 2+ hour queues.. how can you just sit back and take it, your a consumer, this is a product... if we can't get to log in, we can't play, if we cant' play, i'm for sure not going to give EA a dime of my money or another second of my time..

Sorry if my time/money if more valuable to me, then you, I won't compromise, i won't roll over and take it in the rear. I'll use these forums for what they are supposed to be used for, expressing my discontent with a product I cannot use that i will be getting billed for.
Amen.
I feel the exact same way. Medusa must like *********
Everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Darthshnooky
12.17.2011 , 12:42 AM | #13
It's launch of an MMO. This is what happens. Everyone knows this. Server populations will spread out. Caps will be up'd as needed. It will be fine. Either develop some patience, or cancel your order and come back in a month or two. This isn't a "****" response, it's pragmatism. Realistically, those are the choices you are looking at.

Kneejerk reactions by devs often lead to servers getting too big, then people spread out a bit, and servers become too empty. Queues are a pain (i'm right there with you on the wait time) but it's part of an MMO launch. Compared to others i've been in, this one is amazing so far. Hopefully they will adjust numbers as needed, without going overboard and having to make them smaller later.

coldslove
12.18.2011 , 12:25 AM | #14
This isn't what happens, this is what happened a month ago, and the issue should have been resolved by now, they queue times are unacceptable because servers were assigned to us based on our guilds..

Why overcrowd a server where people cannot log in, wasn't that what the stress tests were for, this issue about queue's came up over a month ago, why aren't they fixed yet? it's not a Knee-Jerk reaction after a full month+

Paralassa
12.18.2011 , 12:26 AM | #15
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, there is already an active discussion thread for the topic of queuing:

Regarding server queues

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!