Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion alignment and romance-sith warrior

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companion alignment and romance-sith warrior

Thebazilly
04.10.2012 , 01:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Apparently, Jaesa "scans" your SW to decide if she goes Dark or Light. If you are dark side, she will go dark side. If you go light, she will go light side. You can also apparently make her do some things that influence this too. Haven't gotten that far, so that's all I heard.
Actually, it depends on the conversation option you take
Spoiler
I think your alignment also factors into it, but only as what Jaesa defaults to. You can order her to go DS/LS if you want the other Jaesa.

As it's been stated, companions don't have an alignment, but Vette is clearly light side while Jaesa is clearly dark side. Vette prefers rebelliousness and doing the right thing, and DS Jaesa likes violence, slaughter, and cruelty.

I've heard good things about both romances, so I think it just depends on whether you're running a light side or dark side Warrior.

masterleonidas
04.10.2012 , 02:45 PM | #12
thanks guys. i think im gonna go with jaesa. when do u get her

masterleonidas
04.10.2012 , 03:11 PM | #13
you know. i think we should be able to customize our companions more. some companions are super thin and i'm a thicker girl (but not fat, just not super thin, i'd like them looking like female character creation weight option 4) kind of guy

DeutschGamer
04.10.2012 , 05:55 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by masterleonidas View Post
thanks guys. i think im gonna go with jaesa. when do u get her
End of Act I.

Thril
04.11.2012 , 08:59 AM | #15
Jaesa is a pretty good romance in my opinion but, I've only done the Darth Lacharis one to the side so I don't have all the facts. The messages at the end when her affection reaches the max point gets entertaining and she states she wanted to hunt down anyone you may have been dating on the side. I don't know if she actually would kill the other women in question since I stayed faithful but who knows.

masterleonidas
04.22.2012 , 02:19 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Apparently, Jaesa "scans" your SW to decide if she goes Dark or Light. If you are dark side, she will go dark side. If you go light, she will go light side. You can also apparently make her do some things that influence this too. Haven't gotten that far, so that's all I heard.
i need to know if u can influence her, cuz i'm still neutral right now but drifting toward the light side, and I want to romace her instead of vette

masterleonidas
04.22.2012 , 02:22 PM | #17
what im getton from this is that most people like romacing dark side jaesa better? I heard u can still romance her light side, but she won't marry u cuz of the jedi code, but she will marry u dark side

masterleonidas
04.22.2012 , 02:26 PM | #18
am i right?

masterleonidas
04.22.2012 , 02:29 PM | #19
wut conversation option will make her dark side. that's all i really want to know so I can actually marry her cuz that's not against the sith order. Please respond soon bcuz I really want to play the game and get her. at beginning of act one on balmorra so it could take a while so i need the answer

masterleonidas
04.22.2012 , 07:10 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by masterleonidas View Post
wut conversation option will make her dark side. that's all i really want to know so I can actually marry her cuz that's not against the sith order. Please respond soon bcuz I really want to play the game and get her. at beginning of act one on balmorra so it could take a while so i need the answer
I've been waiting forever. I need the answer so I don't accidentally make jaesa light side then have to romance vette.