Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do People Hate Flashpoints?

flyersfan
04.11.2012 , 04:59 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
But I won't spend the evening spamming general. If I can't find a group in a decent amount of time, I'll move on.
This is what I do. I spend maybe ten to fifteen minutes looking for a group while I train, buy items, or whatever. If I can't find one in that time, then I just move on. It's not worth sitting around doing nothing.

Olf-chan
04.11.2012 , 05:11 PM | #22
I don't do FP's or Heroics anymore because my server is pretty much dead even though it supposedly has a "standard" population. 10 on a planet during what should be crowded hours is not enough to find a group for a H4.
I don't even accept the H4 quests anymore, only H2+ cause I might get lucky and find 1 person or be able to solo it.

dinchydoo
04.11.2012 , 05:19 PM | #23
1) quote in system would be nice as well as direct beam in would be a big help.
2) same gose to mission quest that need a team players.
3) tick box on how you play tank healer etc.. and classes. for what you need wish in 30 min window and hard luck if you don't if the one you're looking for the next in line gets in .
4) skill tree bouns only one for each misson the first time around Flash points only.
5) lots of cash 2 people x2 ,3x3 ,4x4 Flashpoints only.
The differants between Democracy & Anarcky is Experience AND Education !!
We all wish to control other peolpe , but it's the methods that are in Question?
Very few people make History for the Right reason?
Few see the real futher which it will become our own history

Sith-Viscera
04.11.2012 , 06:03 PM | #24
I really do not care for Flashpoints , ops, hero, because i never can seem to pull a group together and when i have, it taken 30 minutes or longer and im sorry thats just a joke to beg basically to get a group together. Then what groups i have pulled together or have joined i never get social points only my lvl 50 Mara, has lvl 1 SP and thats it, it seems i can not receive any more points with my lvl 50 and my alt char, cant seem to get any points so.

That is the main reason why i do not care for them...

Aehgo
04.11.2012 , 06:53 PM | #25
I enjoy FP alot but I only run them with my guild/players I know.I'm not going to do a FP with the chance somebody will try ninja gear I need and they can't use,but its 'for their companion' after the first few times that happened I gave up on pugs...

Canis_Anubis
04.11.2012 , 07:19 PM | #26
Grouping = Waiting.

Rashne
04.11.2012 , 08:47 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by qwinnet View Post
There is no point in running them. Except for the two beginning ones, they are long and the loot and XP are no better than what can be obtained by questing. This holds double true for HM FP's. The content is cool and challenging but my time is better spent doing something else.
This. The reward for the time invested is not worth it, not even close. Its helpful for breaking up the grind but that's it. I'd rather pvp because I know if I pvp enough by the time I get to 20 and 40 I have a shiny new set of blues. And then by the time I get to 50 I can get a head start on 50 gear.

TalkingDinosaur
04.11.2012 , 09:03 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamay View Post
I can only really speak for myself but I tend not to pug out my healing services. I really only runs flashpoints with my guildies. But that being said I love doing them and I can't wait for lost island
This is why we can't have nice things.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

funcheung
04.11.2012 , 09:18 PM | #29
I think that maybe if lots of people are having troubles finding groups, and find that their server is low population (even when it says standard) perhaps you could move to a more active server. I'm imperial on Darth Sion and its rarely difficult to find people for anything =) hope that helps

KoranHorn
04.11.2012 , 10:58 PM | #30
The common theme here is "It takes too long to get a group". Obviously this is not a large GUILD problem. Additionally, I play on "The Fatman"- which always has a que to get in at peak hours- I still can rarely get a group because after 10 minutes of boredom at the fleet, I give up and go quest. Why it takes too long to get a group:

1.) Most people are not willing to use their play time to spam at the fleet. Dungeon Finder solves this problem.
2.) As usual, there are not enough tanks and healers to get a crew going. Fix this by allowing multiple Specs.
4.) UI features: we want options like " TURN OFF AUTO SELF HEAL" (seriously-how hard is that to implement?). People have there preferences, and even more so in group content. SWToR offers very little in the way of UI options. BW should focus on content, and let 3rd party folks bring in the personal preference options.
5.) Rewards are low. Gear, XP, credits...Could be tweaked. I doubt this has nearly the importance of No Dungeon Que/ No multiple spec options, but it is of concern.

Bioware, thankyou for spicing up an MMO with the story and VO's of a single player RPG. If you want to retain subscriptions in an MMO, however, you have to make it a great MULTIPLAYER experience as well.