Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So here are all 12 members of the council during the game time?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
So here are all 12 members of the council during the game time?

Slowpokeking
04.09.2012 , 08:44 PM | #1
Darth Marr
Darth Ravage
Darth Mortis
Darth Vowrawn

These 4 showed up in the end of SI/SW storyline, Vowrawn also helped the SW character in Corellia.

Darth Thanaton
Replaced by the SI character at the end of the story line.

Darth Vengean
Replaced by Darth Barras

Darth Acharon
Darth Hadra
Darth Deciums

These 3 can be killed in the Republic's Corellia main storyline.

Darth Arho
Can be killed in the Republic Flashpoint.

Darth Arctis
The only one who didn't show up in the game, she was only mentioned in the codex.

Darth Jadus/Darth Zhorrid
Depend on the player's path.

Tfranco
04.09.2012 , 09:19 PM | #2
Darth Vengean
Replaced by Darth Barras and the SW character at the end of the story line.

^^ Wrong, way wrong. SWs are NOT dark council members we are above them. We are the Emporers Wrath. To put it simple it goes like this

Emporer > Wrath > Voice of the Emporer > Dark council > Council apprentices titled Darth > Lords > Apprentices > Acolytes

That is how it works from what i know. So neither the SW chars nor Baras are council members nor should we be. The position SWs would hold would be Darth Marr's position, the war and military leader. But like i said the Sith warriors are the emporers Wrath, for the most part we are his apprentice we do his bidding and kill in his name. Dont lump us with those silly little council members trying to kill each other :P

Slowpokeking
04.09.2012 , 09:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tfranco View Post
Darth Vengean
Replaced by Darth Barras and the SW character at the end of the story line.

^^ Wrong, way wrong. SWs are NOT dark council members we are above them. We are the Emporers Wrath. To put it simple it goes like this

Emporer > Wrath > Voice of the Emporer > Dark council > Council apprentices titled Darth > Lords > Apprentices > Acolytes

That is how it works from what i know. So neither the SW chars nor Baras are council members nor should we be. The position SWs would hold would be Darth Marr's position, the war and military leader. But like i said the Sith warriors are the emporers Wrath, for the most part we are his apprentice we do his bidding and kill in his name. Dont lump us with those silly little council members trying to kill each other :P
WOOKIEWIKI said Baras was one. I messed up with SW.

Emperor's Hand/Wrath can investigate or even execute the council members, but they got no power to decide the politics or lead the army. They are security polices.

Tfranco
04.09.2012 , 09:31 PM | #4
If u believe everything wikipedia says your a fool, i can go say elmo is a dark council member...
Baras was the Voice, the voice dictates what the Dark council does.
The wrath is not the emporers police officer, we have authority over the dark council, hense why we can purge them if need be. Dont downplay our importance.
The point is: Baras was never a dark council member his master was. He was the Voice (though false) until the SW ended his charade.

Slowpokeking
04.09.2012 , 09:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tfranco View Post
If u believe everything wikipedia says your a fool, i can go say elmo is a dark council member...
Baras was the Voice, the voice dictates what the Dark council does.
The wrath is not the emporers police officer, we have authority over the dark council, hense why we can purge them if need be. Dont downplay our importance.
The point is: Baras was never a dark council member his master was. He was the Voice (though false) until the SW ended his charade.
The council decides the politics and military action, not the Emperor's hand/wrath.

With Emperor almost never show up, their power came from nowhere. The SW character could bring down Baras because there were council members who didn't trust him. Otherwise the 12 council members could easily blast the SW character to pieces.

I will try to gather more info about Baras' status.

Slowpokeking
04.09.2012 , 10:10 PM | #6
OK I found these

http://db.darthhater.com/quests/626/power_play/

With our dismantling of Darth Vengean complete, I assume his seat on the Dark Council and return to Korriban.

http://db.darthhater.com/quests/6861...ng_the_flames/

Darth Vengean has fallen, allowing your master, Darth Baras, to rise to his seat on the Dark Council. As a reward for your loyal service, Baras has granted you some personal time off.

http://db.darthhater.com/quest.aspx?id=698

Apprentice, it is customary to bow when in the presence of a member of the Dark Council.

These left no doubt that Baras became a member after we killed his master.

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 10:25 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
The council decides the politics and military action, not the Emperor's hand/wrath.

With Emperor almost never show up, their power came from nowhere. The SW character could bring down Baras because there were council members who didn't trust him. Otherwise the 12 council members could easily blast the SW character to pieces.

I will try to gather more info about Baras' status.
Spoiler

Slowpokeking
04.09.2012 , 10:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
Spoiler
Actually some of the council members knew Baras was playing trick but they thought ally with him would gain more benefit and helped him. That's why he could play his trick for so long.

Even the Emperor's Wrath(SW character) needed to gain some other council member's help to take down Baras. It's all power play and Baras was not the most smart one.

Captain_Zone
04.09.2012 , 10:41 PM | #9
All I'm going to say here is Vowrawn is the only Dark Council member who is a stand-up guy with the balls to oppose Baras.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Slowpokeking
04.09.2012 , 10:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
All I'm going to say here is Vowrawn is the only Dark Council member who is a stand-up guy with the balls to oppose Baras.
Yeah, others mostly either support him or choose to do nothing.

I got no love of them except Jadus, too bad I didn't join him.