Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please please stop it

sleyes
04.09.2012 , 05:44 PM | #1
OK, folks, i know im going to get a ton of crap for this, but i have to say it:

STOP disregarding people's problems on this forum.

Seriously - many of us are having REAL problems with the game right now. I am not blaming bioware, i am (attempting to) not rage out and quit the game.

But every time one of us posts that we are having an issue, we get jumped on by those of you who are not having that issue.

"I've been playing fine with no disconnects - your computer is crap/your connection is crap/your ISP is crap" does not help anyone.

Noviru
04.09.2012 , 05:53 PM | #2
Hello sleyes,

We ask that threads made in the Customer Service forum be restricted to those seeking assistance either with their accounts or getting into the game. For better understanding of what should be posted in the Customer Service forum, please be sure to read the FAQ stickied to this forum.

Additionally, while we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community, since we will be closing this thread.

Thank you!