Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Thanks for the Fraud


oldirtbeard's Avatar


oldirtbeard
04.09.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1
Fix your game. off to a game that actually lets me stay logged in for more than a minute; WoW is too boring atm but I do own all the content from LotRO since I bought the collectors edition for the current expansion. It's a shame guys your game is pretty polished when you can actually play it by staying logged in.

Below is what I included in my cancellation . . .

Sorry but I have no problems playing other games such as WoW, EQ2, DDO, LotRO, Rift, etc but your game is glitched when it comes to connectivity. There are numerous threads on your forums about this. I didn't think I was paying $60 for your game, and $15 a month to Beta Test your product after release.

Good Riddance.

CJ_SAX_MAN's Avatar


CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 03:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by oldirtbeard View Post
Fix your game. off to a game that actually lets me stay logged in for more than a minute; WoW is too boring atm but I do own all the content from LotRO since I bought the collectors edition for the current expansion. It's a shame guys your game is pretty polished when you can actually play it by staying logged in.

Below is what I included in my cancellation . . .

Sorry but I have no problems playing other games such as WoW, EQ2, DDO, LotRO, Rift, etc but your game is glitched when it comes to connectivity. There are numerous threads on your forums about this. I didn't think I was paying $60 for your game, and $15 a month to Beta Test your product after release.

Good Riddance.
try fixing your internet, I never have had a single disconnect on this game.

Leskit's Avatar


Leskit
04.09.2012 , 03:18 PM | #3
Tracerts,pathpings,ISP,Modem,Router information is all a great aid to fixing these issues.
Rodek <Avatars of WAR> officer.

Proetus's Avatar


Proetus
04.09.2012 , 03:31 PM | #4
The wife and I play pretty regularly, i think we have been disconnected once, when our internet went out! It's not the game. If 99% of the population of players have no problems, what makes you think it's the game?! <Boggle>

ps_i_rush_you's Avatar


ps_i_rush_you
04.09.2012 , 03:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Proetus View Post
The wife and I play pretty regularly, i think we have been disconnected once, when our internet went out! It's not the game. If 99% of the population of players have no problems, what makes you think it's the game?! <Boggle>
Because his system is so 1337 it can run LOTRO and other games so it must be BW's fault

Just because you can run such and such game doesn't mean that every game will run without a hitch.

I would have then gone on to tell the OP to try things such as the repair button on the launcher or resetting your IP address, though you took the most rational and logical route by un-subbing and creating a thread with an overly exaggerated title and absolutely no point.

*golf clap

CJ_SAX_MAN's Avatar


CJ_SAX_MAN
04.09.2012 , 03:45 PM | #6
I disconnected more on WoW, back when I had my ex wife's gaming machine and an even stronger internet than my current company offers.

djmurloc's Avatar


djmurloc
04.09.2012 , 04:28 PM | #7
Sounds like a firewall issue.

progams like peer block are famous for causing headaches for MMO's.

Turn it off.
Kellers Void/ The Lev beta tester
Panda hater.

JPLaro's Avatar


JPLaro
04.09.2012 , 04:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by oldirtbeard View Post
Fix your game. off to a game that actually lets me stay logged in for more than a minute; WoW is too boring atm but I do own all the content from LotRO since I bought the collectors edition for the current expansion. It's a shame guys your game is pretty polished when you can actually play it by staying logged in.

Below is what I included in my cancellation . . .

Sorry but I have no problems playing other games such as WoW, EQ2, DDO, LotRO, Rift, etc but your game is glitched when it comes to connectivity. There are numerous threads on your forums about this. I didn't think I was paying $60 for your game, and $15 a month to Beta Test your product after release. I suck ***** all day long and it has no connectivity issues.

Good Riddance.
Right...
Don't need the last details friend

Gunabis's Avatar


Gunabis
04.09.2012 , 04:33 PM | #9
Ill put my bets on his router or cable modem. From my past experience when either of theese items start to wear out, they will seem to work fine but will throw random disconnects when gaming. regular internet browsing and such isnt really affected but it only takes a little hiccup to disconnect you from a gaming server.

djmurloc's Avatar


djmurloc
04.09.2012 , 04:35 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Gunabis View Post
Ill put my bets on his router or cable modem. From my past experience when either of theese items start to wear out, they will seem to work fine but will throw random disconnects when gaming. regular internet browsing and such isnt really affected but it only takes a little hiccup to disconnect you from a gaming server.
True that. Standard modems last 2 years due to being on 24-7. After that once internet problems start occurring, time to replace asap.
Kellers Void/ The Lev beta tester
Panda hater.