Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

02.05.2012 , 02:57 PM | #121
Name of Character: Ganiden
Server: Jedi Covenant
Quest: Clear the Prototype Vault (Bonus)

02.05.2012 , 03:00 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by JuneauDaley View Post
Name of character(s) affected Celebrate
Server(s) the character(s) Niman
Name(s) of the mission(s) "The Fianl Assault (BONUS )

Had this since I went to Nar Shadda - It's so bloody annoying, I wish a GM / Dev / Someone would log into my account and forcfully remove that quest from my log.
They can't delete them any more than you can. It's a limitation in the game code. It will require writing new game code.

02.05.2012 , 11:43 PM | #123
Character: Rhelth
Server: Iron Citadel
Quests: Pilgrimage, Tatooine: Bonus Series, Smuggler's Moon, Ulgo's Revenge, Razing the Ice Fortress, Small but Deadly

02.06.2012 , 03:53 AM | #124
quests: too many to mention. i am sure i have 10-15 quests that i can not abandon. seriously starting to annoy me!!!

02.06.2012 , 07:59 AM | #125
Name: Darklightning
Server: Mandalore the Indomitable
Name of mission I cant abandon: Adrenal Shutdown: Selkath Scientist

02.06.2012 , 10:33 AM | #126
Name of character affected: Kopio
Server the character are on: The Swiftsure
Name(s) of the mission(s) you cannot abandon: Shield Shattering, Emergency Measures, A Belsavis Welcome, Secrets of the Deep, Sudden Death, Cartel Crushing, Tatooine: Bonus Series, Last One Out, Questionable Sources, Exploding Mines, Stay Frosty (Bonus), The Road to War

02.06.2012 , 12:57 PM | #127
Toon name is Gonemad, Server Zaalbar.

The quest name's, My Quest log is Full all of them.

I dont post on here ranting about any thing,But this take's the cake. I have put ingame post for this for a week.
I only get an ingame generic message that "We are forwarding your info", I have called into Cust service, they will only deal with Billing, ask about how to get this taken care of the only thing they will say is "Sorry they will handle this ingame for you" but no one will.

I cant even get an answer ingame only we will forward this info, so now my only choice is to go back to starter zone's and do Hr's of low lvl Questing just so I can do my daily quest's?, this to me is a HORRIBLE way to deal with your cust, a weeks worth of no answers is crap imo.

So I thought I would post here to see if maybe by next week I can get some resolution to this.

Thanks in advance, for a reply.

02.07.2012 , 08:58 AM | #128
Server: Bacca's Blade
Char: Claudistini
Quest: Stay Frosty

02.07.2012 , 10:11 AM | #129
Server: Terentatek
Char: Gama
Quest: Sudden Death, Tatooine: Bonus Series, The Road to War

02.07.2012 , 01:48 PM | #130
Server: Kaas City
Char: Ovid
Quest: Hacked Resistance (bonus)

TRY THIS...go to the help center and type "abandon" in the search box. Click on "Why are bonus missions I have failed still remaining in my missions log and why can i not abandon or reset them?" Tell me what happens...