Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RCtruckRacer
02.01.2012 , 02:36 PM | #101
<rant>
This issue would be less troublesome if it weren't for the energizer bunny quest lines.... they just keep going and going and going and going and going and going ... You try to get rid of these quests by doing them, only to get another that you can't even refuse. Why bother doing class quests when you can start with one side quest and level up 10-20 times with all the irritating "bonus" quests. They should be renamed punishment quests.

</rant>
Raze Dakhan

Molerattus
02.01.2012 , 08:08 PM | #102
Name of Character: dageek
Server: Krath
Name of Mission: Field Trip - Tatooine

Iras_
02.01.2012 , 10:13 PM | #103
Name of Character: Aiden
Server: Bacca's Blade
Name of Mission: Speak to Vealo / "Missing Link" for Mola Haxtor - quest is complete, nothing new to do but still listed as active.

sgerbs
02.02.2012 , 03:28 PM | #104
Name of Character: Lazydrunk

Server: The Swiftsure

Name of Mission:

Smuggler's Moon
No Deal (Bonus)
Tatooine: Bonus Series
Making History
Rewrite History (Bonus)
New Approaches

Wootie
02.02.2012 , 03:36 PM | #105
Still waiting.. please BW HELP!

Server: Basilisk Droid
Character: Wootie (Level 50 Sentinal)
Quests:
Arms Race
Questionable Sources
Road Block
Need to Impress
Sudden Death
Venom Safeguards
A Belsavis Welcome
Clearing a Path

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2321994[/url]

OldRepublicRevan
02.03.2012 , 08:40 AM | #106
Name of character(s) affected: Layne
Server(s) the character(s) are on: Whitebeam Run
Name(s) of the mission(s) you cannot abandon: Fire In The Bug Hole

I've been wondering if it would be possible to party with a lower level person of the same class to get back into the particular quest area to finish it. Has anyone tried this? If so has it worked? So far, Fire In The Bug Hole has been the only one to mess up like this for me. I was about done killing the Bug Drones when the game just crashed for no reason and when I logged back in my Bounty Hunter was outside the quest area and was locked out.

I'm not super picky about little things like this but it sure is annoying knowing that this is the last thing I have to complete on Balmorra and can't because I had already killed the queen while in there.

Any lower level Bounty Hunters on Balmorra that have not done the quest I mentioned above I will be paying 5,000 credits for help getting back in this particular quest area. I'm on right now and plan to be on for a least a few hours so if your interested in making 5,000 credits easy just message Layne on Whitebeam Run. (Looking to tag along to get back in the quest area and will gladly help the person finish their quest while there.)

Dirtylobster
02.03.2012 , 08:43 AM | #107
Stay Frosty is haunting us all...
That is the only mission so far that I got my bum tormented big time and will be forever reminded when opening the mission log!

Xilu
02.03.2012 , 09:14 AM | #108
Char name: Cruel
Server: Ebon Hawk

Quest: Shuttle Bay Assault (bonus)

Have sent in a help request twice and was ignored both times.

Hurpd
02.03.2012 , 09:44 AM | #109
BUMP BUMP BUMP, will you guys fix this, your incompetence is beginning to show. This is ridiculous. im not even going to quest anymore because of this. I guess Ill just PvP till 50 since the MAIN WAY TO LEVEL IS BROKEN! WoW or Rift look better everyday. I realize there are going to be issues with a new game, thats understandable. What isnt understandable is your apparent either A. Laziness or B. Incompetence in resolving the problem. You do realize this thread start 2 months ago right? Amazing.

OldRepublicRevan
02.03.2012 , 01:09 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Hurpd View Post
BUMP BUMP BUMP, will you guys fix this, your incompetence is beginning to show. This is ridiculous. im not even going to quest anymore because of this. I guess Ill just PvP till 50 since the MAIN WAY TO LEVEL IS BROKEN! WoW or Rift look better everyday. I realize there are going to be issues with a new game, thats understandable. What isnt understandable is your apparent either A. Laziness or B. Incompetence in resolving the problem. You do realize this thread start 2 months ago right? Amazing.
You do realize that this isn't the only issue they are dealing with right? If your that anal that you cant just untrack your bugged quest and move on then you need some help. They will get to these issues when they can and for you to bad mouth these people like that just makes you look super immature and impatient. Its posts like your that probably make them want to fix these issues last. At the very least you could try and understand that not all issues will be fixed at the very moment you want them to be fixed.