Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't abandon nor reset a bonus quest.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stiler
12.16.2011 , 11:02 PM | #1
For some reason I still have an old Tython quest active.

It's "Guards of the Leader: Bonus" where you are meant to defeat flesh raiders x/10.

I can neither Abandon the quest (it's not clickable and says unavailable when I hover over abandon) nor reset it (says it's on a 2-min cooldown).

I am currently lv 18 and have moved well past that quest. It's been like that for over two days solid now.

Ezzem
12.17.2011 , 02:33 PM | #2
got the same issue, cant complete them or abandon just in ur quest log like poison

Sectick
12.18.2011 , 08:18 PM | #3
I'm having the same issue. I have tried hitting reset then abandon but have gotten nothing. This is really annoying as now I have about 4 or 5 bonus quests that can not be deleted and are taking up log space.
Sectick Meite
Saber of Exar Kun
<OSS>

Jikahn
12.18.2011 , 09:39 PM | #4
Same issue with "Clear Vexx's Safehouse (Bonus)" for the Bounty Hunter Hutta quests. I even hired another bounty hunter to let me into their phase to help kill the Hired Outlaws, but being as it is Solo Story I could not complete the quest. Nor can I abandon or reset it. Had a ticket open in game for a couple days now. Not an issue, but still a bug.

Cerimon
12.18.2011 , 10:12 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please be advised we are currently working on a resolution to this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused until this is fixed.

Thank you for Pre-Ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Crimsonconsular
12.27.2011 , 05:24 PM | #6
The problem with abandoning bonus quests is still present in 1.0.1

Sabster
12.27.2011 , 05:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Crimsonconsular View Post
The problem with abandoning bonus quests is still present in 1.0.1
Bioware doesn't seem to be the best at fixing problems. I'm not sure what's going on there. Satele shan has been minature for JK's for months now (in the beta); I haven't checked this morning granted - but I'm sure it's still not fixed.

And I have the same problem with bonus quests.

Jenslyn
12.29.2011 , 08:37 PM | #8
I have a full quest log now because I cannot abandon old quests...
Story and PvE is fun but merely preparation for PvP for me - please don't neglect it

Zorad
01.02.2012 , 11:33 PM | #9
I'm having the same problem with a bonus quest on Tatooine called "Burn it Out". When I was doing the quest I actually killed all the Palowa it told me too along with the infected ones and the leader at the back of the cave, however none of it except 1 kill was registered. After the first kill was registered the bonus quest dissapeared from my log and I finished the main quest series. Now I can no longer get inside the cave to kill them and after logging back in the bonus quest now appears. This bonus quest can't be abandoned or reset and is now stuck in my log permanently as I am no longer allowed back in the cave after finishing the main quest.

Cisnam
01.16.2012 , 09:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorad View Post
I'm having the same problem with a bonus quest on Tatooine called "Burn it Out". When I was doing the quest I actually killed all the Palowa it told me too along with the infected ones and the leader at the back of the cave, however none of it except 1 kill was registered. After the first kill was registered the bonus quest dissapeared from my log and I finished the main quest series. Now I can no longer get inside the cave to kill them and after logging back in the bonus quest now appears. This bonus quest can't be abandoned or reset and is now stuck in my log permanently as I am no longer allowed back in the cave after finishing the main quest.

Having the same issue with the quest, "Migraine" a bonus quest for a non-repeatable in the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series. The quest was completed and randomly popped up in my quest log when I was questing in Alderaan.