Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

LavndrMenace
01.15.2012 , 11:24 AM | #31
Mine is greyed out in my mission log, too. Can't reset or abandon it. I finished the mission ages ago. Tried going back to see what I missed but the door is red so I cannot. There was no way for me to "stay frosty" during the mission with my companion climbing up my butt tripping the security gadgets.

I have submitted several bug reports to Customer Service. Loop, indeed!!! The humorous (as in aggravating) part is that they mark it "closed" as soon as they send the boilerplate reply to say it has been forwarded to never-never land. Note, this is without giving any suggestions whatsoever - beyond telling us to refer to the forum. Arrggghhhhh!!!!!

Glad to see I am not the only one. No, wait - I actually wish that no one else was stuck with this.

Have fun everyone...

RogueSatyr
01.15.2012 , 12:58 PM | #32
As far as I can tell this is preventing me from getting Ilum dailies....

So, just a bit annoying until you hit 50... then it completely kills one portion of endgame play.

FYI.

DarthLos
01.16.2012 , 03:47 PM | #33
For those who are about to complete this quest, you can reset the Stay Frosty quest by reseting the main class quest associated to it which is Shadowed Fist I believe. You can try to not get burned as much as you want, as long as you do not complete the quest turn-in.

LPwookie
01.16.2012 , 05:07 PM | #34
I have the same problem on my trooper. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch.

Hythrel
01.16.2012 , 05:41 PM | #35
Same here, sux so much rly

KallistiUK
01.16.2012 , 06:37 PM | #36
Same here, I submitted a ticket but nothings been done.

Embrosil
01.17.2012 , 12:15 AM | #37
Same here, happened to me yesterday. Just a qucik question. Does this bug affects the gameplay somehow? Or is it just an inconvenience? I read that somenoe could not do Illum dailies due to this, but it seems strange. Thanks.

geowulf
01.18.2012 , 08:21 PM | #38
after today's patch, this bug's still here. they replied to me before that it was a known issue and in the patch notes, they've corrected a simular bug for another quest. maybe they'll fix this one soon. i think there's more maintenance in a few hours.

geowulf
01.18.2012 , 08:22 PM | #39
oh, and they've never hurt my ilum dailies. i used to have an issue with using the EFP while in the battle of ilum and having the capture the point quest objectives staying in my log though.

Jasinswtor
01.18.2012 , 08:27 PM | #40
Same thing for me :/ i see iam not the only one.