Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

Aethyn
12.29.2011 , 10:48 AM | #21
+1 for stay frosty buggyness.

-Aethyn
-Aethyn the Loathsome Dark V
Gunnery Commando
PUG Life
The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

urtha
12.29.2011 , 12:20 PM | #22
Inconspicuous Valor is bugged for me, level 31 Vanguard. The door to tavus's ship is red. I've tried resetting 3 or 4 times and it is still bugged. It's nice to look on the help list in game and file a ticket that seems to get flushed down the crapper. When you look in the list of known issues they state that this is a known bug and no work around is available and no ETA for a fix. Morons.

Stay frosty is still in log and irremovable.

MadMonkManiac
12.29.2011 , 12:54 PM | #23
There's definitely a few people with the bugged door in the Valor mission - so close to finishing chapter one, yet denied. (Yeah, I'm one of them.)

Customer service seems to have a habit of just automatically closing tickets after they refer the issue off to whatever team would (in theory) be working on this. If this is something that's going to keep coming up, I'd hope by now this has gotten the attention of some manager or coder (and if it has, may your Mountain Dew bring you +5 insight).

I'm waiting to see what they do with the next patch session, and hope that enough flogging of this particular horse gets some notice. I can understand if people are bothered that they couldn't get some loot, or if there's some buggy romance whatever going on... but I'd hope people would get that this effectively blocks Troopers from advancing beyond the early 30th levels.

(Yes, I know... could spend forever doing dailies, flying space missions, etc... but I don't think any of us really wanted to not go FURTHER down the storyline.)

Notannos
12.29.2011 , 01:05 PM | #24
Hello Troopers,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't yet, please remember to report any bugs found in game using the bug tracker tool.

You can submit a Bug Report in-game by going to: Customer Support -> Request Help -> Create Ticket - Select "Bug Report" from the Category Selection.

We'll be sending this information to the proper teams and look into fixing the bug.

Aethyn
12.29.2011 , 02:11 PM | #25
Danke Notannos!

-Aethyn
-Aethyn the Loathsome Dark V
Gunnery Commando
PUG Life
The Jekk'Jekk Tarr

Iamsodamzai
12.30.2011 , 04:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Notannos View Post
Hello Troopers,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't yet, please remember to report any bugs found in game using the bug tracker tool.

You can submit a Bug Report in-game by going to: Customer Support -> Request Help -> Create Ticket - Select "Bug Report" from the Category Selection.

We'll be sending this information to the proper teams and look into fixing the bug.
Already did, but the quest "Stay Frosty" is still in my quest log, kindly get rid of it, as it is pretty irritating to the eye. Thank you.

NomadLad
12.30.2011 , 06:36 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Iamsodamzai View Post
Already did, but the quest "Stay Frosty" is still in my quest log, kindly get rid of it, as it is pretty irritating to the eye. Thank you.
Yeah same here, and the funny thing is when you use the /bug command to report a bug guess where it refers you for additional support?..... Yeah that's right THE SWTOR FORUMS. LOL the good old customer support loop still lives, it just leveled up (DING!) from Phone support to the Internetz.

urtha
12.30.2011 , 07:41 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by NomadLad View Post
Yeah same here, and the funny thing is when you use the /bug command to report a bug guess where it refers you for additional support?..... Yeah that's right THE SWTOR FORUMS. LOL the good old customer support loop still lives, it just leveled up (DING!) from Phone support to the Internetz.
I noticed that too, it's extremely annoying. If you're not careful you can close that whole window after writing up the bug report for the lazy CS people to delete. You close the bug report window accidentally you have to write up a whole new one. Every time I've done that I've added more colorful insult and info (maybe).

joetacticSW
12.31.2011 , 12:16 AM | #29
Stay Frosty Bonus is in my quest log too
I submitted an in-game bug report immediately about it after finishing up Tavus's ship
It's been greyed out for awhile cluttering up my quest log.

hamatown
01.02.2012 , 09:58 AM | #30
Same here. I cant done that and i cant abandon. Im 50 and this quest is still in quest log...