Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

olrikus
12.28.2011 , 06:44 AM | #11
Same problem
For those who seek perfection there can be no rest on this side of the grave.

Lord_Karsk
12.28.2011 , 06:46 AM | #12
Same bug here.

PredatorUK
12.28.2011 , 04:44 PM | #13
same for me, cant get rid of the quest

stayonboard
12.28.2011 , 04:57 PM | #14
Same issue here

USMCJEV
12.28.2011 , 06:38 PM | #15
Same here. I can't help but feel that every Trooper player just blazed through that security system instead of going through the paths. We aren't known for our big brains, after all.

lnknprk
12.28.2011 , 07:38 PM | #16
I also have Stay Frosty stuck on my log. It's really bugging me. I never bothered to open a ticket because it seems like a problem that's very low on the totem pole.

Saberdance
12.28.2011 , 08:10 PM | #17
Didn't have a problem with it.

It didn't clear until I was back on my ship, though, despite having deactivated all the trip lasers.

It would be nice to have to the option of removing it from your quest log. By nice, I mean mandatory.

Borell
12.28.2011 , 10:07 PM | #18
Gave up on "Stay Frosty" since it doesn't seem to be important. What annoys me much more is the class quest "Imperial's Finest" from Nar Shaddaa is broken for me. Can't interact with the NPC, can't cancel the quest.

Kleinone
12.29.2011 , 02:35 AM | #19
I have about 4 quests I cannot reset or abandon or complete in my log. I have to keep an eye on it because if I get too many at once it locks up some other features, and make me "not eligible for this conversation" when I try to leave my ship, etc. I know stay frosty is still there, even though I think I completed it (and got some Dark I lightsaber I sold on the market for 9999 credits after slaying the boss guy,) also the tatooine bonus quest is stuck for me as well. I'm just ignoring it for now, I'm sure they will fix this stuff eventually, but its good to know I'm not alone

ForumRabbit
12.29.2011 , 08:42 AM | #20
+1

They hate troopers and republic. With a passion.
Jedi Academy, that is all.