Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

Blekinfar
03.19.2012 , 09:18 PM | #91
My wife's trooper has this problem, and it is now past Mid March.... How is this still a problem?
We tried various workarounds, but she still has Stay Frosty and is trying to get into Inconspicous Valor. At least she has a successful conversation with the admiral, but cannot get into Tavus' ship.
What patch is going to/supposed to address this?
Anyone?

Jerid
03.20.2012 , 08:49 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Blekinfar View Post
My wife's trooper has this problem, and it is now past Mid March.... How is this still a problem?
We tried various workarounds, but she still has Stay Frosty and is trying to get into Inconspicous Valor. At least she has a successful conversation with the admiral, but cannot get into Tavus' ship.
What patch is going to/supposed to address this?
Anyone?
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=363056

Quote: Originally Posted by 2.1 Patch notes on PTS
Stay Frosty: Players on The Shadow Fist mission will find it has been reset. This mission no longer remains in the mission log if it is not completed

Midden
03.20.2012 , 06:25 PM | #93
oh no please don't remove stay frosty in 2.1, ive had it so long i am now emotionally attached to it.

Methosan
03.21.2012 , 06:36 AM | #94
leveled to 50 within 7-10 days after game was released on 12/20/11. I still have 'stay frosty' in my log. I opened a ticket a couple of days after I noticed it not completing/disapearing.

va_wanderer
03.21.2012 , 11:06 AM | #95
It's erasable- in 1.2, which means next month (April).

Till then, if you have it, you're probably stuck with it.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731

Grubfist
03.21.2012 , 12:07 PM | #96
I stayed frosty. The quest went away.

Yay!

Stenrik
03.21.2012 , 12:25 PM | #97
Yep, I have the same problem.

In fact, it seems that when I failed it once (not knowing what I was supposed to do) I wasn't able to get a second chance to do it right.

Really annoying, hope it gets fixed eventually.

EDIT: Just saw it in the 1.2 patch notes. Thanks!

Da-Rock
03.22.2012 , 09:47 AM | #98
What is the right way to do the mission then?
I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome!

va_wanderer
03.22.2012 , 12:21 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Da-Rock View Post
What is the right way to do the mission then?
If you look over the whole apparatus, there's a spot on each one where you can disarm the system.

Just make sure you disarm each one as you get to it, and you won't get burnt. You'll "stay frosty" if you manage to do that for the entire mission. Take your time, don't try and jump over the lasers- there's a way to get at every single one if you're patient.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731

Jerid
03.23.2012 , 03:28 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by va_wanderer View Post
If you look over the whole apparatus, there's a spot on each one where you can disarm the system.

Just make sure you disarm each one as you get to it, and you won't get burnt. You'll "stay frosty" if you manage to do that for the entire mission. Take your time, don't try and jump over the lasers- there's a way to get at every single one if you're patient.
I found jumping up on crates it was kind of easy to find ways around to get to some of the panels in the final room. Just had to be careful not to jump down too soon and get yourself trapped.