you must complete more missions......

Rapidson

I keep getting the "you must complete more missions" when I right click on characters with the yellow triangles. I tried fairly hard to do as many missions as I could on each planet, yet I know there were some I missed. I just progressed when it felt natural, or when my character reached the high end of the planet level range. does this message mean I have not done enough total missions or are there pre requisite missions that you have to do first. I guess my question is, will going back and completeing old missions for 5xp make these messages go away? Edited by Rapidson

I keep getting the "you must complete more missions" when I right click on characters with the yellow triangles. I tried fairly hard to do as many missions as I could on each planet, yet I know there were some I missed. I just progressed when it felt natural, or when my character reached the high end of the planet level range. does this message mean I have not done enough total missions or are there pre requisite missions that you have to do first. I guess my question is, will going back and completeing old missions for 5xp make these messages go away?

This cryptic message means your quest log is full. Open it and abandon any quests that are grey, or just complete the missions already in your log.