Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I already own a Digital Deluxe Edition, but i still bought a CE.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
So I already own a Digital Deluxe Edition, but i still bought a CE.

Lunagex
12.16.2011 , 10:55 PM | #1
Even though I pre-ordered a Digital Deluxe Edition on Origin, after some enthusiastic chat with people in game (and with friends), I still bought myself a Collectors Edition (which is till to be delivered, as I did it two days ago).

Is it possible for me, after I received my key code (to upgrade my status of my account to prove I've got a Digital Deluxe Edition and get my goodies with it), to use the code from that CE to upgrade it and receive the additional in game stuff or even receive the extra 30 days from that one), or should I wait and only enter that code (if that even works)... Or is either of the option impossible?

Lunagex
12.16.2011 , 11:44 PM | #2
bump?

Lunagex
12.17.2011 , 03:23 AM | #3
double bumpage?

Dissever
12.17.2011 , 07:35 AM | #4
The Support FAQ answers this.

Quote:
If I redeem a Product Registration Code for the Standard Edition, can I later redeem a Product Registration Code for either the Digital Deluxe Edition or the Collector’s Edition using the same account?
Yes. You can always upgrade the edition associated with your account to an edition of higher value. For example, if you redeemed a Product Registration Code for the Digital Deluxe Edition, you can later redeem a Collector’s Edition Product Registration Code to that same account and enjoy the benefits associated with the Collector’s Edition.
You cannot however redeem multiple Product Registration Codes for the same edition to a single account. You also cannot redeem a Product Registration Code for an edition of lesser value than the edition already redeemed to your account.