Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Replyaing classes?

Quantum_Icecube
04.09.2012 , 01:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rzacron View Post
You guys must have an unquenchable thirst for the monotonous.
One man's monotonous is another man's enjoyable afternoon. If you don't enjoy the levelling process, I'm rather surprised you're willing to shell out $15/month.

Rzacron
04.09.2012 , 02:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Quantum_Icecube View Post
One man's monotonous is another man's enjoyable afternoon. If you don't enjoy the levelling process, I'm rather surprised you're willing to shell out $15/month.
Yea because Re-rolling the same class twice is the same as leveling a class once and gearing him up.
Kill or be Killed

Cerion
04.09.2012 , 02:09 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rzacron View Post
You guys must have an unquenchable thirst for the monotonous.
And what do you do? Raid the same boss two nights a week for 4 hours each? lol.

There's nothing monotonous about experiencing a different approach to a class.

Taomist
04.09.2012 , 10:46 AM | #14
The game essentially grants a person an RPG with 16 storyline personalizations. That's not including neutral, though I don't imagine that even with the patch improvements that neutral will be as interesting as dark or light side options. There are so many regular quests available along the way that it's possible, beyond the starting zone, to do different quests while levelling and not get as bored. Ok, enough for a couple-few to level and not be bored with the quests, hehe. But story-line wise, it's amazing.
Ven Zallow Refugee

Aiyana
04.09.2012 , 12:29 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Taomist View Post
The game essentially grants a person an RPG with 16 storyline personalization. That's not including neutral, though I don't imagine that even with the patch improvements that neutral will be as interesting as dark or light side options. There are so many regular quests available along the way that it's possible, beyond the starting zone, to do different quests while leveling and not get as bored. Ok, enough for a couple-few to level and not be bored with the quests, hehe. But story-line wise, it's amazing.
Well the mar neutral story is not as interesting but it is different enough to be enjoyable imo. I can not stand the agent line so all I have are SW's and SI's with one BH for a different PvP style. 7 chars total 6 crafters one harvester and not at all bored =^.^=

Is it a bad thing I spell checked the quote >.<
Charity is a Lie , there is only Greed. Through Time I gain Money , Through Money I gain Power , Through Power I have Fun , Fun is Freedom. Greed will set me free. The Nabiki Code.
http://www.freewebs.com/aiyanabayushi/Fluttersig3.png Your not using power tools are you?