Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Replyaing classes?

Draculigula
04.09.2012 , 12:02 AM | #1
Just out of curiosity has any1 ever played through a certain class once, and then played through it again? Like to try out the adv class that you didn't do the first time, or try out a different romance, play light side or dark side 2nd time around, etc?

Aiyana
04.09.2012 , 12:20 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Draculigula View Post
Just out of curiosity has any1 ever played through a certain class once, and then played through it again? Like to try out the adv class that you didn't do the first time, or try out a different romance, play light side or dark side 2nd time around, etc?
Yup there are story differencse if your LS/DS and in some cases neutral I have done the mar storyline 3 times now tho I already had said alts since I am a crafting addict.
Charity is a Lie , there is only Greed. Through Time I gain Money , Through Money I gain Power , Through Power I have Fun , Fun is Freedom. Greed will set me free. The Nabiki Code.
http://www.freewebs.com/aiyanabayushi/Fluttersig3.png Your not using power tools are you?

Draculigula
04.09.2012 , 12:35 AM | #3
The 'mar' storyline? do u mean marauder?
Draculigula - Male Sith Pureblood - Juggernaut - Lvl 54
Saif-al'Qadir - Male Cathar - Jedi Shadow - Lvl. 48
Khaliq - Male Rattataki - Sith Sorcerer - Lvl. 48
Saburou - Male Cathar - Jedi Sentinel - Lvl. 11

Darth_Victus
04.09.2012 , 12:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Draculigula View Post
I have.

I played Sith Warrior throughout beta, and made it my main at launch.

I really enjoyed its story, but that is my own opinion.

Draculigula
04.09.2012 , 12:40 AM | #5
Cause I've already played through a Cyborg Sith Juggernaut all the way to Lvl 50. But I've been tempted to play the warrior class again, this time as a light side marauder, and as a pureblood.
Draculigula - Male Sith Pureblood - Juggernaut - Lvl 54
Saif-al'Qadir - Male Cathar - Jedi Shadow - Lvl. 48
Khaliq - Male Rattataki - Sith Sorcerer - Lvl. 48
Saburou - Male Cathar - Jedi Sentinel - Lvl. 11

Cerion
04.09.2012 , 01:04 AM | #6
I'm considering two classes to play again. Sith Warrior (as Juggernaut) and Jedi Knight (as Sentinel). I'd like to see the Dark Jaesa story with the Juggernaut, and my Jedi Sentinel will be the daughter of my Jedi Knight (twins actually, one whom I've already rolled as a Consular).

However, I'm going to need more character slots!

EDIT: oi, and I forgot that I've already rolled a Sith Assassin and Sorcerer, but they're barely above 10. Rolled them mainly to reserve the names for now.

ConradLionhart
04.09.2012 , 01:38 AM | #7
Yes there are many MMO altoholics who do nothing but roll alts. They just cannot stay with one main. I would think that this is the dream MMO for them, because the story is different.

Taomist
04.09.2012 , 01:42 AM | #8
My Operative was a Sniper in beta, and I'm now levelling an Agent.

Yep, just...an Agent.

I know I picked THE worst class to try this with, but I can't help it. I like the storyline a LOT.
Ven Zallow Refugee

Quantum_Icecube
04.09.2012 , 01:45 AM | #9
Been thinking about it. I've got a 50 Dark Side jugg and a 50 Light Side Assassin, but I never play the Jugg because I'm a horrible tank. Marauder looks pretty fun though...

Rzacron
04.09.2012 , 01:54 AM | #10
You guys must have an unquenchable thirst for the monotonous.
Kill or be Killed