Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well, looks like I've hit that brick wall....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Well, looks like I've hit that brick wall....

Darth_Solrac
04.08.2012 , 03:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBlademaster View Post
Ok this is in the spoiler forum so I might as well break the good news :

Spoiler
That can't be....

Oh you mean if I choose a LS option for that. Not gonna happen. I want revenge on this mofo for how he punked me earlier.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Darth_Solrac
04.08.2012 , 03:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EnalisNailo View Post
What server are you on? If you're on Sanctum of the Exalted I'll help you with it.
Naw, Kaiburr Crystal.

DarthBlademaster
04.08.2012 , 03:34 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
That can't be....

Oh you mean if I choose a LS option for that. Not gonna happen. I want revenge on this mofo for how he punked me earlier.
No I mean

Spoiler
Accidents happen, We make them happen!

The Sith Inquisition <.< we're always watching
Click here why not

Darth_Solrac
04.08.2012 , 03:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBlademaster View Post
No I mean

Spoiler
......*** you telling me HE is the final boss?

KurganNazzir
04.08.2012 , 03:48 PM | #15
......*** you telling me HE is the final boss?
Don't worry, Talos and Thanaton will keep you healed. Personally, I found the final encounter with him easier
Spoiler

I don't have video for the final fight (waits for applause to die down). Once I realized it was going to take me a little while and it involved a bunch of running around when my interrupt was on cooldown, I stopped recording. Not that you have to run but I prefer not to stand in AoEs when possible.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

SithM
04.08.2012 , 03:57 PM | #16
Spoiler
We are The Redbladed Shadow.
We are a casual Imperial guild recruiting on the server Drooga's Pleasure Barge. Click here to signup at our guild site or here to visit our guild site for more info.

Darth_Solrac
04.08.2012 , 03:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Don't worry, Talos and Thanaton will keep you healed. Personally, I found the final encounter with him easier
Spoiler

I don't have video for the final fight (waits for applause to die down). Once I realized it was going to take me a little while and it involved a bunch of running around when my interrupt was on cooldown, I stopped recording. Not that you have to run but I prefer not to stand in AoEs when possible.
....Now I'm really confused. You're saying Thanaton IS the final boss? And he HEALS me? HUH? I aint been to Corellia yet either, so huh?

Darth_Solrac
04.08.2012 , 04:04 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SithM View Post
Spoiler
Well that's kinda lame. So I DON'T fight Thanaton this time then, ghosts overwhelm me, right. Then I face em again on Corellia. Then last time as final boss? I've heard that the Dark Council cusses em out & puts me on it, but after which time? Also, you get the Darth title at 45 right, is this from beating em once?

KurganNazzir
04.08.2012 , 04:25 PM | #19
....Now I'm really confused. You're saying Thanaton IS the final boss? And he HEALS me? HUH? I aint been to Corellia yet either, so huh?
When I was fighting Thanaton for the final time, he kept using Whirlwind on me and that would heal me up real nice. The first time I saw that green text with the name Thanaton next to it my eyes bugged out, kind of like because I thought it didn't do that on player characters. Unless I was the lucky victim of a bug. I didn't save what little combat video I had to go back and look but I do remember double checking while playing and while reviewing the video and seeing heals from Thanaton.

You don't get your Darth title until you finish the story, which is after your final fight in front of the Dark Council (they don't cuss him out but I don't want to spoil it for you). I was 49 when I finished and it's a level 50 quest.

We're totally spoiling the class quest for you, aren't we.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Captain_Zone
04.08.2012 , 04:48 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
When I was fighting Thanaton for the final time, he kept using Whirlwind on me and that would heal me up real nice. The first time I saw that green text with the name Thanaton next to it my eyes bugged out, kind of like because I thought it didn't do that on player characters. Unless I was the lucky victim of a bug. I didn't save what little combat video I had to go back and look but I do remember double checking while playing and while reviewing the video and seeing heals from Thanaton.

You don't get your Darth title until you finish the story, which is after your final fight in front of the Dark Council (they don't cuss him out but I don't want to spoil it for you). I was 49 when I finished and it's a level 50 quest.

We're totally spoiling the class quest for you, aren't we.
Man, I wish the Avatar of Sel-Makor would do that on Voss! But nooooo. Nuke/multitarget Force Choke/Nuke.... and you're toasty.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.