Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ugh, the Swiftsure

Quijibo
12.16.2011 , 10:31 PM | #1
Finally I get to the end of my work week to enjoy a 3 day weekend of playing, and the server the guild I'm in gets put in(which is made up of primarily west coast players) ends up being the "unofficial" Oceanic server. Which no big deal except for creating THE LONGEST DAMNED QUEUE TIME!!!!! I've been waiting an hour already and my estimate is STILL 2 hours. This is BS man!!!!

Covinus
12.16.2011 , 10:46 PM | #2
Agree, Bioware needs to migrate some people off this realm very very quickly.

Moshbeast
12.16.2011 , 10:47 PM | #3
Thats what happens when you ignore oceanic people - this could have all been avoided easily by taking a 5 minute break to whack a server in the US with a pretend oceania sticker and it would have totally solved the problem.

Welcome to Blackrock where the population will be full...forever.

Covinus
12.16.2011 , 10:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Moshbeast View Post
Thats what happens when you ignore oceanic people - this could have all been avoided easily by taking a 5 minute break to whack a server in the US with a pretend oceania sticker and it would have totally solved the problem.

Welcome to Blackrock where the population will be full...forever.
I have to agree, part of the problem as well is Oceanic players need to be spread across multiple servers, all of them migrating onto one is just way too much

Paralassa
12.16.2011 , 10:56 PM | #5
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, there is already an active discussion thread for the topic of queuing:

Queue growing and growing and growing...

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!